Manly v Storm - Your 1,2,3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Holy Eagle, if that wasn't one of the greatest games to ever be seen then you are just too hard to please. What a victory. To lose Wolfie, and Glenn, then Snake, reshuffle the interchange and dominate for 79.9 minutes - just totally fantastic.

I'm possibly going to be out of sync but forwards win games.
My top 3
1. Pappa Joe
2. Foran
3. Lussick
and that is almost rude to all the other fantastic efforts.
Go Manly.

would honestly have to watch it a second time, such an intense game the whole team was a stand out.

ManlyBacker said:
Holy Eagle, if that wasn't one of the greatest games to ever be seen then you are just too hard to please. What a victory. To lose Wolfie, and Glenn, then Snake, reshuffle the interchange and dominate for 79.9 minutes - just totally fantastic.

I'm possibly going to be out of sync but forwards win games.
My top 3
1. Pappa Joe
2. Foran
3. Lussick
and that is almost rude to all the other fantastic efforts.
Go Manly.

I didn't like any of that game actually!!

I LOVED IT!!!

3 Foran
2 Lyon
1 Lussick

Geez I have left out Matai, Robbo, DCE, Joe, Kitey and Ballin.

Great game. Not a bad player really. I'd have to give Lussick the 3 points because that was a big effort from a young guy in a real pressure cooker game. He didn't take a backward step and really ripped in, could be the X-factor we need heading into semis. Joe and Rodney not far behind in terms of effort. Super effort all round considering we had 2 players short for 40 minutes.

3. our forwards 2. our backs 1. our coach. Proud to be a manly supporter , what a win , what a feeling . For all the people that said we didnt win against one of the tops sides this year . Tonight we SMASHED the team that are favourites to win the comp. WE FEAR NO ONE ON THE WAY TO WINNING THIS YEARS GRAND FINAL !!!

3. Rodney
2. Joe
1. Foran & Lussick

I know it was a good effort considering the circumstances, but there wasn't a lot of intensity in the second half. We've had better wins this season.

mr seagles said:
3.rodney
2.foran
1.lyon
daly , lussick and kite big games.

My God, that was a positive posting. And I thought you only had one gear. Reverse.

Well done.

lloydy said:
A great team effort, did Kite have a rest??
3. Lyon
2.Kite
1.Rodney

There is the problem this week. Nothing wrong with those three and they don't match mine. Huge all-round team effort.

did you count mine
3 lussick - huge game. Not only did he start the fight but wanted to hit it up after ( big brass balls on this young fella). NB. just went up in value in every other teams reckoning. How many hit ups and big tackles did this guy make.
2 Foran - his takingit to the line in the 1st period of the game put us in the right direction. Not to mention the big hits in defense.
1 Lyon - Sure, he should've held the ball to Wolfman a bit longer, but, everything else he touched almost turned to gold.

Honourables- Watmough ( did that fight click him into gear, sorta looked like it) Ballin, Joe (how can you not be in the points), T Rex (good game filling in on the wing), Buhrer ( great game out of position), Rodney (good to see you back).

Guys like T rex and Buhrer showed why they demand to be in the top 17 tonight with their versatility.

3 Kite - I will explain later
2 Rodney - great game but wasnt as good as Kite
1 Lussick - Tonight stamped his place in FG for the finals,No skirt here

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7