Manly ~v~ Warriors on DVD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
Hi all

I am wondering if anyone has the Manly Warriors game on DVD. I usually record all the games but my DVD recorder didn't go off and I didn't get the replay this morning either.

Would love to get a copy.

Many Thanks
Michael

I downloaded it from http://diwana.org/ which plays in vlc player and you can convert it to dvd then,works a treat

You will need an invite to join,If you want an invite just post your email addy @ Ill invite you

Many Thanks BE

I would be obliged if you could send me am invite.  Also I'm not altogether computer literate so the snail mail DVD would be appreciated too.

BTW  Keep up the good posts.

I don't post much but I read all your posts with great interest.

Many Thanks

Michael

My email is

[email protected]

Ok I have sent you the invite
You now need to get a Torrent Client, the easiest to use Utorrent http://utorrent.com/
so install this to be able to DL stuff
the league will play in VLC http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

once it is done you can convert it to DVD using a progrram called
Xto DVD http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/?ap=regnow&aid=97139

sounds complicated but once you start it will be easy, Oh by the way what speed is your net conection

I now have every signle game from 2005 through to the Warriors last weekend. Win / lose or draw, I keep em all. Makes the offseason seem a lot quicker !

Rhino - do you have the Manly V Cowboys final at the SFS last year??

Ryan link said:
I now have every signle game from 2005 through to the Warriors last weekend. Win / lose or draw, I keep em all. Makes the offseason seem a lot quicker !

Ryan, I am sending down the dvd's from the first 4 rounds too MB when he gets back from holiday. my problem is that the Sharks game had some problem when finalising on the recorder and doesn't seem to work in any of my dvd players or computer. Would you be able to swing a copy of the sharks game his way when he get back?

Also, Mike if you email me your mailing address I can send the copy down too you asap.

Flip link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=177237.msg181212#msg181212 date=1207256219]

Ryan, I am sending down the dvd's from the first 4 rounds too MB when he gets back from holiday. my problem is that the Sharks game had some problem when finalising on the recorder and doesn't seem to work in any of my dvd players or computer. Would you be able to swing a copy of the sharks game his way when he get back?

Also, Mike if you email me your mailing address I can send the copy down too you asap.
[/quote]

No probs. Backer id free to drop around whenever he likes to get a co9py of the game. That goes for most of you too.
Backer - you know where I live mate.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=177237.msg181225#msg181225 date=1207259857]
Rhino - do you have the Manly V Cowboys final at the SFS last year??

Yup, in high definition & widescreen.
[/quote]

How many DVD's will it fit onto then?

Ryan link said:
What do you mean. I record the games on HD, and it fits onto one disk?

it's a western suburbs machine. for Byso. Widescreen means you need to glue 3 or 4 DVD's together in a row

Dan link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=177237.msg181267#msg181267 date=1207277187]
What do you mean. I record the games on HD, and it fits onto one disk?

it's a western suburbs machine. for Byso. Widescreen means you need to glue 3 or 4 DVD's together in a row
[/quote]

Not bad, not bad at all.

As i understood normal DVD players do not play in HD anyway.

If it is comuter DVD then it can.

Not that it would have been full HD anyway, best is 1080i which is half the data of full 1080p.

The unfortunate thing is that it appears that since Blu-ray has won the war the prices are going to jump up. I was going to get a PS3 mainly to play Blu-ray since i have the TV. Anyone have any ideas on this.

For the nuffies, a Full hd 2 hr recording would not fit on a DVD disk unless very highly compressed therefore not being HD quality.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6