Manly vs Dragqueens - Round 4 = Kogarah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
As per Dragqueens site....

Rd 4 v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
March 24 (WIN Jubilee Oval, Kogarah)

http://www.dragons.com.au/default.as...edule-for-2012

Speaking of Dragqueens.....is Jamie 'dancin'-with-the-stars-when-I-goalkick' Soward the most overrated player in the game? Gets my vote.

km@ntis said:
Speaking of Dragqueens.....is Jamie 'dancin'-with-the-stars-when-I-goalkick' Soward the most overrated player in the game? Gets my vote.
He should partner Harrod Jayne. Reckon they'd go great in the tango. Don't know who'd lead though.

Apart from Manly copping every bad outcome in 2010 , Illawarra winning really put the boot in. Ppl always rate Dogs fans as the worst by far, but these Illawarra fans rival them. That 2010 comp was laid out for Illawarra & only a Chooks team that had ran out of juice gifted them the GF.

Moondog said:
km@ntis said:
He should partner Harrod Jayne. Reckon they'd go great in the tango. Don't know who'd lead though.

Chuck in Jason Taylor with his slow motion chicken dance and Rod Wishart with his, "my legs are ready but my torso is still undecided" style and you've got yourself a square dance.

No doubt about it, the Sr George fans are living on their way past glories of the 50's and 60's, yet they think they are the benchmark of what a real rugby league team is, even though they have only won one premiership over the past 30 years.
They were gifted the 2010 competition due to quite a few bad refereeing blunders which all went their way.

Peter C said:
No doubt about it, the Sr George fans are living on their way past glories of the 50's and 60's, yet they think they are the benchmark of what a real rugby league team is, even though they have only won one premiership over the past 30 years.
They were gifted the 2010 competition due to quite a few bad refereeing blunders which all went their way.

To really piss em off say that there hasn't been a St George team playing since 1999.

Yea, on the NRL site it says for round 4 2012:

Dragons v Sea Eagles
Saturday 24th March
07:30PM (local) WIN Jubilee Oval

That's cool - haven't been to Kogarah for many years, and haven't attended a game there for many more.
Will try and get to that one.

MK Eagle said:
Apart from Manly copping every bad outcome in 2010 , Illawarra winning really put the boot in. Ppl always rate Dogs fans as the worst by far, but these Illawarra fans rival them. That 2010 comp was laid out for Illawarra & only a Chooks team that had ran out of juice gifted them the GF.

We were never a hope, **** training regime and a worse halfback than Jason Taylor

I'm very happy about this, much easier to plan and get to Kograh than to Wollongong. Can also go to Sizzlers before the match.

Manly To Win! said:
I'm very happy about this, much easier to plan and get to Kograh than to Wollongong. Can also go to Sizzlers before the match.

Scum leagues is a better feed and half the price. If you can bring yourself to spend money there...

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Not surprising the Roof is still under repair at Win Stadium

they wont play there again till around same time as last season around round 15 or 16

Peter C said:

It helped that Melb., who were probably their closest rival, were rubbed out too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4