Manly vs StChoke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
This is a game we should win as we go well against the better teams. Also The Dragons have already peaked and are dropping off. I hope the Roosters give them some injury's tomorrow  :p

Jeez, you are a tad confident, especially considering that we won;t have Perry, Farrar and possibly Chock and Ballin - and even Hoppa Jrn didn't look like he could fully stretch out to me.
And we are playing at Kogarah. How long is it since we won there?
My advice is don't expect a win, like we all did against Newcastle and Canberra. The team plays much better when it is the underdog.
And it's so much sweeter when the win is against the odds.

We will be the underdogs though, that's why we will be up for the game.  Ballin will play he only had a mild concussion, Hoppa played great also. I rate our chances tbh.

torana355 link said:
We will be the underdogs though, that's why we will be up for the game.  Ballin will play he only had a mild concussion, Hoppa played great also. I rate our chances tbh.

So Ballin only had a mild concusion? WEll hopes he's ok.

Also,although we won against the scum,they virtually gave up after 15 to 20 mins.Some of their plays on the 2,3 and 4 tackles were schoolboyish,and it looked like they were trying new stuff,rather than trying to win!

You will probably get $2.60 or more.juicy odds which may be worth a nibble but will be very tough at kogarah.cant ever remember winning there.the best sign tonight was the intensity of g.stewart-he lifts our side and its the first sign of real fire from him this year.

MIld concussion? Jeezuz - the bloke couldn't walk.....poor Matty....Hopefully, he plays.

Our best hope is that Saints win a tight one today in a grand final intense type match with plenty of bruises and hard knocks on that hard SCG surface and they come up a bit flat next week with a 4 point buffer at the top they may not have the intensity to match us.

I think we've got the game to beat St George. They really don't have many points in them and it comes down to how we defend and our intensity. I think we'll be up for it.

I used to like St George.But not with that dog Bennet there.Will be interesting and another must win game.

Wow it seems not many share my view that Stgeorge are a crap team at this end of the season...  I think the Roosters will put 30+ on them today.
Don't get me wrong we will have to turn up to play but if we do we will get the 2 points.

The positive for us guys (and I can't believe I'm saying this), is that we have a long time to recover (Monday night game).

Hopefully all our lads will play, and whilst I don't wish injury on anybody, maybe a bout of flu through The Dragons camp wouldn't go astray ;)

Also guys - Dragons have just got all but Fein back...who will be back against us....their roster (on paper) is FAR superior to ours - considering:-

Brett Stewart
Josh Perry
Ben Farrar
David Williams

are all riding the pine.

Ballin should not play next week, I am no doctor but if I was in charge he would be made sit down for one week.

Head injuries should never be under estimated.

Well it seems most people believe we will not beat the Dragons after today's game. I hope the players have the same attitude as we go best when our backs are against the wall. Over confidence is our biggest enemy imo.

susan link said:
You will probably get $2.60 or more.juicy odds which may be worth a nibble but will be very tough at kogarah.cant ever remember winning there.the best sign tonight was the intensity of g.stewart-he lifts our side and its the first sign of real fire from him this year.

i reckon we'll be shorter than that...., i thought our price was too short for the storm game.

A very hard ask for us to beat the Dragons at Kogarah. They are far enough in front to drop one - we can't afford the loss but our record down there is pretty bad! I expect a close loss.

WESTIE link said:
[quote author=susan link=topic=184541.msg282742#msg282742 date=1281225741]

i reckon we'll be shorter than that...., i thought our price was too short for the storm game.
[/quote]

Yeah we were way to short for the storm game. We will be slight outsiders to beat Stgeorge as we beat them already this season.

After the debacle we had against newcastle we needed a complete turn around against the storm to get our confidence back, and who would have thought we would have beaten the storm so convincingly. If we dont give the dragons the 60 / 40 posession that the roosters gave them we will beat them for the second time this year just as we did  the storm.
Monday night at kogarah the eagles will be smoking and the dragons will be chocking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4