Manly vs Storm - Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this game eventuates wouldn't it be nice if common sense prevailed and it was played at Brookie............. bahahahahahaha common sense... I crack me up sometimes...

The crowd would be 20K at Brookvle ad 14K at the SFS

The NRL have got this so wrong, if the roles were reversed and we finished 6th instead of 2nd we would be playing at drizle park.

Two men and a dog will be there. Play it up at Gosford if it is not at Brookie which it won't be

14K would be a great crowd in the circumstances. I fear it would be even smaller.

Saturday may help. 9 won't be fighting too hard for scum v busted Manly on Friday night and the NRL won't want to risk the winner of that game getting more than 6 days to back up and try to ruin a Roosters Souffs GF.

Last night was 25k

Next week its Allianz again for our second home game.
Should be on a Saturday night especially if the Broncs win tonight :cool:

HappilyManly said:
Last night was 25k

Next week its Allianz again for our second home game.
Should be on a Saturday night especially if the Broncs win tonight :cool:

It seemed like 20K of those were Souths supporters.

I'm sure we had a bigger crowd at the SCG game against them, maybe that was because all the SCG members used their freebies.

It really makes a mockery of calling it a home final for Manly. Everything about last night screamed Souths.

You moved the game from Brookie on the premise it was something more than a suburban game, and then you did nothing.

So Toddy if all NRL semis in Sydney have to be played at "centralised venues" of SFS or ANZ why aren't the semis pushed as something all NRL fans in Sydney should want to go and see?

Why aren't the Olympics free bus and train network activated?

Instead just bag Manly fans. Just rob the team itself from the home advantage it worked hard since last November to achieve.

I really think the crowd will be less than 10k
For the fans like myself who went out last night we won't be making that same mistake again-worst game I have seen us play in a long long time.

I hope the storm win so it panthers vs cowboys on Friday and Manly verse storm on the Saturday.

Never been so disheartened after a loss

Panthers vs Cowboys 10,000
Manly vs Melbourne 10,000

The NRL can't change it now but they really should change the rules back. You'd get sell outs 20,000 plus at Brookvale and Penrith.

I'll be there.

This is my team and I will support them win or lose. I will go as they have given me such great moments not only over the last 10 years but my lifetime of footy (70's).

I was at Brookvale Oval at the end of 1999 when Frank Stanton was telling the very few fans why we must merge with Norths as there was not enough support or money to stay as a stand alone team. He was right, there were about 100 of us there to rally against the merger.

I think we have over-achieved this year as we lost 5 front rowers from last year and have been hit by injury and suspension for much of this year. Throw in the turmoil and it means the points we finished on was certainly more than I could've hoped for. Young kids and journeyman in the forwards driving us to the top. Something had to give.

Our club is in the middle of finding some new hard men to lead us forward. Salary cap issues has made it difficult. Some tough decisions have to be made and I give my club my blessing do do what is needed whether I agree or not. I'll pay up my long-standing season ticket as usual.

I'll be there next weekend. I'll be hoping for the best but if we don't win...I'll accept it and move on. You can't win every year and have to realise that teams that have built up over the last couple of years are now primed to be where we were a few of years ago.

Go Manly!

With that scumbag in Greenburg making decisions, I wouldn't be surprised if he set it so we have to play them in Melbourne. The guy is the epitome of an old fashioned ****stain.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2