manly Vs storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Vs Storm game who is coming down south of the boarder, accomodation where are people staying ?,as would like to catch up before game. already got tickets ,supporters section of Ammi park

South of the boarder.....is that like below the belt of the person in the guest bedroom? Or did you mean "south of the border'?

Phantar said:
South of the boarder.....is that like below the belt of the person in the guest bedroom? Or did you mean "south of the border'?

I mean down here in Vic...very hard life having to put up with the mexicans bragging about their team...(still reckon they are over the salary cap)

Mark from Brisbane said:
E-mail me to be added to the MWTS mailing list, we will be making suggestions re that game

lol - Love it!

seaeagle10 said:
Phantar said:

I mean down here in Vic...very hard life having to put up with the mexicans bragging about their team...(still reckon they are over the salary cap)

He just meant you used boarder instead of border.

It's in the T&C when you join up. It's the one word you cant mix up. Something to do with Dan's childhood I think. **

*wink*

** It's not.

I wont be going (obv) but one year I did watch the storm (your cue Ralphie) and the bulldogs down there.

RE: Storm v Bulldogs game. Was someone holding a gun to your head GE?

Mals said:
RE: Storm v Bulldogs game. Was someone holding a gun to your head GE?

Probably more the young lady I was with wanting to see a match. So well....the things we do.

I remember saying - check out Hasam el-masri (sp) he never misses a kick.

Then proceeded to get 1 from 7.

That was before the storm....ooops I mean scum (sorry Ralphie) had their new shiny stadium handed to them.

Wouldn't that be nice!!!!!

Certainly only a very few of our regulars are going down , and by very few that's two that I know of.

We usually use the Elephant and Wheelbarrow Pub in Bourke Street (website below) for our pre game get togethers.

http://bourkest.elephantandwheelbarrow.com.au/

Then it's only a short walk over to AAMI Park

Given that it's a 7.00pm game, and you want to be seated by say 6.30pm....I'd suggest a gathering from around 4.30pm...walking over about 6.00pm.

For tickets just buy in the away supporters bay, and then move seats so that you can create a "block" of fans.

Despite knowing of only two regulars going others will go and I'd be suprised if we don't end up with 40-50 fans down there.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2