Manly vs Warriors 7 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
- DCE 10million dollar man delivered, his kicking game was brilliant and his defence was also great. He delivered but we can't discount Jake who came up with the massive play.

- Koroisau was almost perfect in the first half his defence was destructive and his running and kicking was solid. His second half errors were a result of the weather I hope but he seriously was great today don't let a couple of errors shadow your judgment. But I hope we don't see errors like that again, but ATM he deserves the 9 jersey.

- Love the Lussick, Jake and Jamie B attitude manly to the bone! All had awesome games Lussick is going amazing, Jake is always amazing and Buhrer is just Buherful it feels like a manly pack, and Marty Taupau was not bad at all either.

- I Have a suspicion that T Baz has attempted to turn Vave into a ball player, he was trying to do fancy stuff and got away from his hard running. He stifled a number of attacking raids.

- Jorge saved manlys ass along with Tom and M Wright with their carries out of our own end and these 3 set up and scored our tries.

- Tom is just a freak as is his Brother, love them I've got them up on my wall and they are inspirational to not only me but plenty of other young people.

- Brown! OMG he pisses me off so much mr error and stuff up the attack what a dick head belongs in reserves!

And a special mention to Brad Parker who was superb on debut and he had to mark the beast, and if you think he is no good, you will see once he plays centre which is his position he will light up manly he is very very fast

Jorge - 180 metres pretty much all running it from our line. Cops it sometimes for his bomb defusing efforts but credit where its due.
Lussick 210 metres. Not even sure if these stats are accurate but watching the game seem about right.
Game plan - easy to say it doesn't take a genius to devise a game plan for this one but our players did it to perfection, so credit to coaching staff as well.

Agree for the most part. I still do not understand your obsession for Api. He was poor in the 2nd half and not overly special in the 1st.
I think his defence was brilliant he was easily our best defender along with Jake. His pass just before half time was really his only horrible pass. He has to be in the side he has been great for a number of weeks now.

Api should be on the bench as the utility, Parcell the hooker (he is due back next week) and Lewis Brown should be in NSW Cup. Seriously, Brown offers absolutely nothing to this side in attack and his arm grabbing attempts in defence are crap for a Kiwi test player.

The Turbo's......if we don't sign these guys to lifetime contracts then those that run this club need serious psychiatric treatment. The old electric shock therapy should apply.

I think his defence was brilliant he was easily our best defender along with Jake. His pass just before half time was really his only horrible pass. He has to be in the side he has been great for a number of weeks now.

Our best defenders were Jake and Buhrer.

I dont disagree that he should be in the 17, but i dont think he is our best option at 9.

Open your eyes young Turbo. It doesn't have to hit the deck to be a bad pass. His passes are rarely in front of a player at the correct height which gives the playmakers time. He is without doubt the worst 9 in the league in terms of carrying out a hookers primary task which is crisp service. Leishman at the Dogs is similar. It is a damn shame because his effort and commitment can't be questioned.

Open your eyes young Turbo. It doesn't have to hit the deck to be a bad pass. His passes are rarely in front of a player at the correct height which gives the playmakers time. He is without doubt the worst 9 in the league in terms of carrying out a hookers primary task which is crisp service. Leishman at the Dogs is similar. It is a damn shame because his effort and commitment can't be questioned.
So we are going to really technical now? Not once do your hear our players complain about his service, not once do your hear commentators make comments on his passing. Not every pass hits the chest, the only player I've ever seen put every pass perfect is matt Ballin

So we are going to really technical now? Not once do your hear our players complain about his service, not once do your hear commentators make comments on his passing. Not every pass hits the chest, the only player I've ever seen put every pass perfect is matt Ballin
Yes because passing is a technical skill.... And you will never hear a player complain about a team mate and rightly so. The little bloke never gives up and I love his effort.,, I just wish he could work on his skill level and improve it.

Buddy watch Parcell from dummy, hits the chest 95% of the time. Api hits the chest 70%. Such a margin is not without consequences for our metres gained.

I can't believe brown plays for NZ. He was that bad he shouldn't even play grade. Arm grabber. Out of position. No game awareness. It's hard to get worse then brown tonight. Can we send him to England. His eyes are funny. He scares me.

- DCE 10million dollar man delivered, his kicking game was brilliant and his defence was also great. He delivered but we can't discount Jake who came up with the massive play.

- Koroisau was almost perfect in the first half his defence was destructive and his running and kicking was solid. His second half errors were a result of the weather I hope but he seriously was great today don't let a couple of errors shadow your judgment. But I hope we don't see errors like that again, but ATM he deserves the 9 jersey.

- Love the Lussick, Jake and Jamie B attitude manly to the bone! All had awesome games Lussick is going amazing, Jake is always amazing and Buhrer is just Buherful it feels like a manly pack, and Marty Taupau was not bad at all either.

- I Have a suspicion that T Baz has attempted to turn Vave into a ball player, he was trying to do fancy stuff and got away from his hard running. He stifled a number of attacking raids.

- Jorge saved manlys ass along with Tom and M Wright with their carries out of our own end and these 3 set up and scored our tries.

- Tom is just a freak as is his Brother, love them I've got them up on my wall and they are inspirational to not only me but plenty of other young people.

- Brown! OMG he pisses me off so much mr error and stuff up the attack what a dick head belongs in reserves!

And a special mention to Brad Parker who was superb on debut and he had to mark the beast, and if you think he is no good, you will see once he plays centre which is his position he will light up manly he is very very fast

So in one post you say ignore errors for one player but focus on errors for another.

good to see you judge everyone equally

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7