Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sea Eagles -
1. Michael Robertson 2. Tony Williams 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Ben Farrar 5. David Williams 6. Chris Bailey 7. Matt Orford (c) 8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Perry 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Glenn Hall 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Kieran Foran 15. Brent Kite 16. George Rose 17. Shane Rodney; Reserves: 18. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
Knights -
1. Kurt Gidley (c) 2. Keith Lulia 3. Junior Sau 4. Adam MacDougall 5. Akulia Uate 6. Ben Rogers 7. Scott Dureau 8. Mark Taufua 9. Isaac DeGois 10. Richie Fa’aoso 11. Steve Simpson 12. Zeb Taia 13. Matt Hilder
Interchange: 14. Wes Naiqama 15. Marvin Karawana 16. Cory Paterson 17. Danny Wicks

Match Officials  Tony Archer, Jason Robinson Touch Judges: Steve Carrall, Russell Turner Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Hall's gotta step up, especially with Rodney returning and the possibility that Bailey will move to the backrow with the introduction of Foran. He's been quiet lately, just been good for a penalty or two each game.

Some one needs to get Lyon the ball. With Foran in the line-up they aren't going to move him to 5/8th, but that is probably where he could do the most damage. Someone needs to own some kick variants as a foil for Ox, and Ballin hasn't got that part of his game working well. I hope we truely smash them.

Tony Williams should have been moved to the bench with his mediocre performance on Saturday.  Then Farrar could play on the wing with Foran moving into the starting line up.

Referee: Tony Archer, Jason Robinson Touch Judges: Steve Carrall, Russell Turner Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

nita link said:
Hm Bailey is back.. Does anyone know if he was dropped or injured for the Sharks game?

I don't think he would have been dropped

Hopefully Rodney plays, we need him. I would also prefer to see Lyon move back to the right hand side of the park to link with Stewart and Wolfman

Tony Williams will be targetted this week. He needs to improve alot on his last run.

No Jarrod Mullen is good for us but they are strong all over the shop. Be interesting to see how they play after Brian Smith's news this week.

From our point of view... I'd have bailey starting at 5/8th.. then move him into the backrow when foran comes in... keep lyon in the centres and as KE says... put him on his preferred side with wolfie... it was about the only thing working early in the year.

Friday night needs to be a vastly better performance than saturday night just gone.... knights will be tough.. but not impossible.

We have a good record against the knights at bluetongue... I think it'll continue.

Manly-23
Knights-22

SEA EAGLES TOYOTA CUP TEAM

1 William Hopoate
2 Mitchell Porter
3 Scott Blanch
4 Jason Annear
5 David Sheehan
6 Gary Riccardi
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 James Cunningham
9 Liam Higgins
10 Lama Tasi
11 Mitch Jowett
12 Darcy Lussick
13 Jamie Buhrer (c)

Interchange
14 Brad Bennett
15 Todd Wilson
16 Magnus Stromquist
18 Cameron Dyer
19 Chris Stolk
Coach David Penna

willstyles link said:
[quote author=nita link=topic=181129.msg232946#msg232946 date=1248160817]
Hm Bailey is back.. Does anyone know if he was dropped or injured for the Sharks game?

He was crook - flu I believe.
[/quote]

Ah, sweet thanks scoop  :)

KaZa link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181129.msg232987#msg232987 date=1248207064]
Heard on the news yesterday that Brett was back training yesterday

Full training?
[/quote]

AAAH..!  :D

nita link said:
[quote author=KaZa link=topic=181129.msg232993#msg232993 date=1248214124]
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=181129.msg232987#msg232987 date=1248207064]
Heard on the news yesterday that Brett was back training yesterday

Full training?
[/quote]
apparently
AAAH..!  :D
[/quote]

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25814080-5018866,00.html

Manly v Newcastle Knights, Friday 7:35pm (EST), Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford
The Adjudicator says:
"Ah Manly, how I love thee. Every time I bag you out, you put in a performance that justifies my comments so well it’d be easy to believe you were on my side. Yes, you had another win on Saturday. Yes, you’re still in the eight. But boy-o-boy, weren't you lucky? And your luck looks set to continue, with the Knights' focus this week to be solely on removing the knives from their backs. After all the changes Brian Smith made, he has sent them up the proverbial creek without a paddle. He says he wants to see out the season and push the Knights towards an unlikely premiership. But will the players want to win for a coach who has betrayed them? Doubt it."

Agree/disagree with The Adjudicator? Tell him, in 100 words or fewer, why your team will win this match. Email The Adjudicator, including your full name and where you're from.

Latest Comments From Fans
Sea Eagles fan Jim Davis of Armidale says: "Dear Adjudicator…you cannot decide whether to be a grumpy old man like Warren Ryan, hanging onto something that happened in the days of black and white TV, or pompous self-righteous Vossy…trying without success to be witty. Maybe your gleefully smug comments would be better suited as a judge when some local network no doubt creates an Aussie version the latest trashy reality series, Dance Your Arse Off! Everyone has an opinion, it’s true, much like everyone has a bottom. Luckily your opinions about the mighty Sea Eagles are about as reliable as Nate Myles’ aforementioned piece of anatomy. Manly to win and start to build momentum into the finals."

Sea Eagles fan David Millar of Belrose says: "Ah Adjudicator, I love how you pander to the masses. Since when was a journo a working class man? Well you can take your opinion back with you to the fibro shack you rent with Roy Masters. No need to justify a win. It seems that Manly has a better record of finding them then you do. As for this weekend - Manly will help you with your Brian Smith angle by showing off Newcastle for the rudderless team they are. Watch out for big Georgey Rose carving up the pathetic Newcastle pack. Sea Eagles by 14."

Sea Eagles fan Fred of Miranda says:
"Adjudicator you are the new Bruno. Taking to the latest fads and engaging in questionable acts of promiscuity to gain popularity. The latest fad is Manly bashing, so you’ve taken to it like a drag queen to lipstick. There’s a notorious saying, when the masses come to wield their hate on manly, it is out of fear of their glorious uprising. Ask last years semis opponents. At Bluetongue Stadium against the ‘flash and crash in the pan’ knights we’ll announce our arrival and not even your bruno-like protests and denials will stop us."

Newcastle fan Jake of Newcastle says: "Though the mights may have troubles ahead given our current coach situation, I still think the boys will be focused on the task ahead. This years premiership win won't be for the coach, it will be for the players. Manly are beginning to fall and the Knights are gonna give them a friendly push even further. With the upsets on the weekend, it gives the Knights a chance at the top 4 and Newcastle won't want to let that pass. Knights by 15. Goodluck to Smith in the future at the Roosters, all the best to him."

Newcastle fan Jessey of Gold Coast says: "Mr Adjudicator I don't think you have understood the Knights situation. The players have come out and have said all is well, it isn't betrayal & we will not lose focus. We still have Smithy, nothing has changed. We will be looking to take out the easy teams to get that top 4 spot, this is a guarantee win for the mighty Knights. An unlikely premiership? Tell me a team who is a likely winner than tell me if Knights have lost to them. Good luck. Win by 13+"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2