Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs – Dragons @ WIN 12/7/09 KO 3.00pm – The p

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
A great chance for us to take 2 points off the Dragons and head towards the top 4 plus a good day out in the offing!

I’ve had a ring around and the plans are as follows:-

The Supportahs bus leaves at 11.30am from the Leagues Club
(There are still places available see here to book http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp) so we will be at the ground around 1.15/1.30.

I’ve had a chat with locals and the best place to meet pre-game will be the Steelers Leagues Club (http://www.steelers.com.au/contact.html) – I called them and the Season Brasserie will be the place to head if you’d like to catch up with other travelling Supportahs (on the right as you enter the club – Kid friendly and will be open until KO)

There is discount for members at the game (GA) and we will stand on the Eastern Hill (Southern corner) – the Hill is split by a fence with the Northern side being the family area (No Alcohol)

See here for more details of the ground etc....

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=282

It looks like we will have a few going but always room for more so if you fancy a trip to the South Coast on Sunday to cheer your team on – See you there

Cheers
Vidmar

LET’S GO MANLY, LET’S GO!!

MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS!!

MY GARDEN SHED........

I am in, wasnt sure if i was working but im free

Also hoping to score free tix.

BE - where should i park?

The Bradzas are driving down Saturday and staying overnight. We have tickets in the Northern concourse area. Looking forward to getting in there early and watching the dragons get toasted in both grades.

At least it'll come up quick after a Monday night game....

Sunday Day
Times of clouds and sun with a shower in places in the afternoon
High 18°C
RealFeel®: 18°C

Hoping to get there.
Moving house this weekend so I'll have to make it a last minute call.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=180952.msg231548#msg231548 date=1247030929]
Travelling Supportahs sounds like the bloody Waratahs cheer squad.

or a Warringah cheers squad.........
[/quote]

A few late comers on the bus so we'll have good numbers travelling plus a whole heap of people making their own way.
Still some spots on the bus for any locals that decide last minute to go to the game - Cash only as the booking line is closed and there are no credit card facilities on the bus.
Bus leaves at 11.30 SHARP from the Leagues Club (If you're late we don't wait..)
I'm expecting that the Steelers club will have a plethora of "You're on Manly turf" coasters scattered around the place...
Plenty of Cheers expected by the Maroon and White Fluffy....Pre, during and post game

Bumpede into Vidmar at Warringah Mall this arvo - told him to give a few cheers for me as well.

Have fun down there, I feel the biys will need plenty of support to get the 2 points

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6