MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - CRONULLA @ SHARK PARK

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Ah, Shark Park....A place we used to dread going as we invariably got beaten..........sometimes by huge score but no more!!

It’s fair to say that last season saw the biggest and most vocal group of Supportahs that travelled outside of the QLD trips and boy did we have fun (The footage of the fans that Aaron got and out on MWTV was awesome)

So, Saturday night we head off to the Shire again to hopefully get us back in the 8 and the plans are as follows....

See here for details of the bus/tickets etc and where we will be congregating in the ground...

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=event-display&id=313

We had a good group on the bus to the ‘gong on Sunday and had a lot of fun on the way down so hopefully we’ll have the same this week.

We’ll no doubt head in to the Sharkies Leagues club for a quick catch up and a couple of swift ales before we get in to the ground and there will no doubt be a zillion “You’re on Manly Turf” coasters scattered around in all manner of places as per last year to let the locals know we were there.... (You know who you are boys and girls)

The Shark Park hoodoo has well and truly been buried and hopefully the trip home will be a bit more cheerful than last week...

Hope to see you there

Vidmar
MY GARDEN SHED.....
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU WON THE COMP? (NEVER...NEVER....!)

It was the birth of the garden shed chant last year followed up not long after by the birth of the garden gnome at the panthers game by some lunatic.

Ill see you there Vid

Cant make it due as the boss will not let me have a night off. .........

Have fun all

DSM5 link said:
Look for me, I'm the one with the intelligent face.

I can't say I've ever seen anyone that fits that description at the footy so you should stand out.

Make it happen Kiwi, be amongst the drunken ones.

Wheel - Saddened you will miss it but fully understandable with BK & Ox to keep an eye on.
Kiwi Eagle - gotta be with us in the corner....Last season we had a fair number of people who normally sit who saw the mayhem that we were creating and left the stands to join the fun.
Fluffy....I'm sure there will be coasters galore...we'll be based in the bistro when we get there so see you there or in the ground.
Duff - I'm worried I may be mistaken for DSM?

Go the Blues and YOU MIGHTY EAGLES!!!!

Would love to meet ya DSM

Is looking like I will grab a GA ticket so will be around the Manly area most likely

Cliffy Gc link said:
ill  be there

MY GARDEN SHED

Well im on the bus for this one, the boss is off to a hens so im off the leash. See you all tomorrow arvo.

Make yourself known KE so i can have a beer with you

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7