MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - ROOSTERS AT THE SFS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Big Game boys and girls and how we need to win this one.

Bay 37 is again the Manly bay with discounted tickets available so let's get out there and cheer the boys on to victory!

See here for all the info

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=19171

IMPORTANT: At the time of writing this the info has a typo as it states that the supporters bus will leave at 5.15 - it should read 3.15pm

We will be meeting people pre-game in the Olympic Hotel on Moore Park around 4.00pm Rd so hope to see you there

Cheers
Vidmar

We have filled TWO coaches for Melbourne, and that's at a considerable  extra cost compared to $25.00 to the SFS.

Why would you NOT want to go, it's the Sea Eagles after all and regardless of how they are performing they are still "our team"

Neither will I Kiwi but is anyone doubting my support??

Support is an interesting question.

I think support means,

buying merchandise
being a member
going to games when you can
being a season ticket holder if you live on the northen beaches

BUT

In these "modern times" does support mean " I am linked to Foxtel because I want to watch ALL the games"

Does than mean you are less of a supporter...I don't really know the answer to that??

they really should schedule the bus to leave to get there in time for the fans to watch the Toyota Cup team

I'll be there ( hopefully in the Members Area again).

It would be encouraging to see plenty of Manly fans make the effort to get out to the SFS and support the team.

Fluffy - Spoke to Phil & Jonno on the weekend so will plan to see you guys in the Olympic when we get there on the bus.

BE - Re the bus...The club has asked travellers what time they want to get to games and some want to see the U20's and some would rather leave later due to family/work commitments so the time is set pretty much half way so that the bus gets there around half time of the 20's.

The busses at the Melbourne game and the function timings pre-match have been set to allow us all to get there for the KO of the young uns

Keep the faith everyone and let's show the wooden spooners what we're made of?

DSM5 - We've gotta meet at some stage?
I'll be meeting people at the Olympic pre-game and usually stand in the outside area at the front of the Olympic so if it fits your plans maybe come and say G'day?

Vid

Still a few spots on the bus if anyone is coming from the beaches?
At this stage probably best to pay by walk up but would advise letting me know if you are coming so I can put you on the list and make sure there is a spot for you?
Post on here or email me at [email protected] before 9.00pm tonight?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4