MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS - TIGERS @ THE SFS Monday 15th March

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
HOORAY!

The 2010 season will soon be upon us however we need to wait until Monday before we see the boys run out and hopefully see our first victory of the new season against West’s Tigers at the SFS at 7.00pm

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=23003

The link above from MWSE.com.au gives you all the info re the game.

The club will be running a supporters bus from the leagues club which leaves at 5.15pm SHARP

See here to make a booking:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

One option on bus travel for those that wish to travel to the game using public transport (from the city/north Sydney etc.) that would want to return on the bus you can still book a return trip and advise the club on 9970 3000 that you only need the return leg (Non-members or those that do not have the bus upgrade option will still need to pay for both legs of the trip)

All Sea Eagles members have the option to upgrade their membership to include return travel from the leagues club for all Sydney metropolitan games for only $60.

This option covers at least 6 (possibly 7 dependent upon where we play the Dragons in round 23?)

The away supporters bay is Bay 37 (lower tier southern stand) so a good spot.

For ticket and venue info see here:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=TIGERSFS10

(From experience, ordinarily If you have already purchased tickets in other parts of the ground and wish to join the Travelling Supportahs a big smile and a friendly greeting to the security staff and an explanation of your predicament will generally see them allow you in to that area as long as there is room – BUT of course I can’t guarantee that?)

For those arriving early there is the Toyota Cup at 4.45pm or if you are looking to catch up with others for a pre-game drink and chat then head to the Olympic Hotel on Moore Park Road

See here for details:  http://www.olympichotel.com.au/

NO ONE LIKES US...WE DON'T CARE!!

VERY jealous would love to be there but them's the breaks of living in sunny (usually but not for the last 2 weeks) Queensland.

Hi Vid,

I'll be at the game, be a good to get off to a strong start & the boys have lots of new songs & chants that'll catch on quick.

However I was thinking for future games at the SFS that we consider meeting at the Captain Cook Hotel rather than the Olympic. It is a little farther from the ground (Not by much though) but the quality of the pub itself & the drinks are much higher.

I'd say it's much more kid friendly as well as they have an actual beer garden & restraunt - which saves the hungry people from the overpriced crap at the SFS.

Hey Mark,
No dramas with looking at other venues but have already made plans to meet a few there already who are travelling there from work so will stick with the Olympic for this game.

We're on the bus so will depend on traffic as to what time we get there (As mentioned bus leaves at 5.15) - Are you guys on the bus?

We've still got the Roosters there in Round 25 so that may be a good option then?

Either way will no doubt see you in Bay 37

MY GARDEN SHED....

vidmar link said:
Hey Mark,
No dramas with looking at other venues but have already made plans to meet a few there already who are travelling there from work so will stick with the Olympic for this game.

We're on the bus so will depend on traffic as to what time we get there (As mentioned bus leaves at 5.15) - Are you guys on the bus?

We've still got the Roosters there in Round 25 so that may be a good option then?

MY GARDEN SHED....

Yeah definately mate, just thinking of it as an option for future trips to the SFS. They are Sydney FC pub of choice & generally do a great job of catering to those lads.

I'll be on the bus as will the rest of the push it up Manly crew.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=182568.msg253669#msg253669 date=1268045287]
Hey Mark,

MY GARDEN SHED....

Yeah definately mate, just thinking of it as an option for future trips to the SFS. They are Sydney FC pub of choice & generally do a great job of catering to those lads.

[/quote]

Complete lies.

I will not be on the bus.

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=182568.msg253672#msg253672 date=1268046143]
[quote author=vidmar link=topic=182568.msg253669#msg253669 date=1268045287]
Hey Mark,

MY GARDEN SHED....

[/quote]

Complete lies.

I will not be on the bus.
[/quote]

Sorry mate, it's pretty easy to forget you  ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6