Manly will win this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Tonight showed a lot of things:

1. The Storm are shot with their forwards being the walking wounded
2. It reminds me so much of 1991 when Canberra limped into the final and were done by the Panfers
3. If we play after a week off like the Gummies then we won't get past the Warriors. If Ox plays like Gimmemorely then we are history.
4. This won't be the case, we are so much better than that, the loss last year will firm the testicles and we will beat the kiwis in a tough encounter, all of which will make us stronger.
5. We will still have 8 days recovery time no matter what they throw at us.
6. If Archer is the GF ref we should exploit the second marker as none of those were called offside tonight.
7. Cronk wasn't hurt tonight so he is the main danger.
8. White is a soft-cock cheat and we should punish him like there is no tomorrow. He will grab the tissues and head for a 70 minute break.
9. Ray Warren should be sent to the Hague for crimes against the English language
10. Outside of a Warriors miracle we will own the Premiership this year. If we get past them then I expect a Manly victory to be @ $1.55 with the bookies. Those who have ridden the odds all year should see a big collect.
11. We should forget the deep second phase play. The PPs read it too easily. The winning plays will be short balls to Watmough, Cuthbo, Glenn etc.

The Ch9 mob think that we're gone tomorrow as they say we haven't had any tough games leading up to tomorrows game.

Jethro link said:
The Ch9 mob think that we're gone tomorrow as they say we haven't had any tough games leading up to tomorrows game.

I like that, because they have been putting s**t on us all year, so they can keep it up and kiss all our arses when we win next weekend!

i think the warriors will let the occasion get to them much like cronulla did tonight. i see us surviving a physical first twenty and then being so in control that we can pretty much coast through the rest of the match with smart footy. We will be fresher than the storm in th gf and that is what will win it for us.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=178545.msg198444#msg198444 date=1222431547]

I like that, because they have been putting s**t on us all year, so they can keep it up and kiss all our arses when we win next weekend!
[/quote]

Hear hear!!

ch 9: That's a naive and bit disrespectful; we have a recent track record of getting it done at this stage of the season. ie. eagles are not sharks.

I'm worried about the warriors because they are unpredictable and enjoying the underdog's lack of pressure on yourself. I hope we convince them early they won't be able to win this one otherwise it's going to be tough.

ps. if there was any justice rabbits would already be doing time for his violent crimes against english.

Biscuits link said:
i think the warriors will let the occasion get to them much like cronulla did tonight. i see us surviving a physical first twenty and then being so in control that we can pretty much coast through the rest of the match with smart footy. We will be fresher than the storm in th gf and that is what will win it for us.

as suggested

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7