Manly win again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Nothing flash, but a win all the same. Considering losing Horo pre game, and Choc in the first half, Manly never looked like giving the Warriors a sniff.

A very tradesmen like performance, some great work by Gift and Snake, Wolfman a great finisher, DCE, and thought Hasson was also great today and nearly scored a try.

Hopefully Choc is ok, and Horo? Thought the big George ran hard while Jorge was a little quiet, need him to fire up for the Bunnies.

Think we won the penalty count, what's the go there?

6 in a row and looking good!

Yes and we havent' peaked yet. We cant even SEE the peak.

I still dont' think we are using some of our forwards to maximum advantage. Would like to see Brenton Lawrence come from deeper and doing some more support play. That guy is as fast as most backs, and could take over the running game from an injured Choc and a goorrrne TRex.

Yes agree, and Gower and Hasson were turning around in tackles ready to offload to a deeper running rampaging Lawrence. Kite already does this, but rarely offloads. In fact I have noticed a lot more attack up the middle since Ferris and Ballin started ferreting, and love the metres they are making. Big Joe was great at this.

I was very happy with the performance. If we can eliminate the errors we'll be unstoppable.

Our attack yesterday was sublime and the defence was brutal in a way I haven't seen since the first few rounds of the season. I'm very happy with how we're building, but the real tests start against souffs. The Warriors are a good side, but they aren't in the league of the top 4.

And if we beat Souths it will be 'souths are out of form and have injuries.. The real test is Melbourne.'

Every week in NRL is a real test and so far this year we are pretty close to top of the class (in fact, 3rd with a Bullet).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4