Manly's best forwards - Jamie Buhrer and Jake T

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

XV-1

First Grader
Watching Jamie Buhrer play last night after coming back from another injury setback re-inforced in my mind that he is currently Manly's best forward along with Jake T.

He has a natural competitive driving spirit, despite his average size.

Always gives 100% and always does the 1 percenters that IS Manly.

Does the dirty stuff and dirty tackles that too many of our current crop of lazy forwards seem incapable of doing. Jake T excluded.

Loves Manly and will run through a brick wall for Manly.

I think he is only signed to the end of this year?

TB and Fulton need to be smart and re-sign him as soon as possible as well as continuing looking after Jake T.

Buhrer always is one of our best. Please offer him an extention otherwise fulton and barrett are seriously deluded.

Wasn't it fulton that got him thrown into origin too early and out of position (bench hooker?)

I never saw what other saw in Buhrer back in the early days, and then around the back end of 2011 I happily ate my word and have been doing so ever since.

He tackles like Matt Ballin and is very dangerous around the ruck and on the edge, just seems to have the ability to find those half holes which cause problems for the opposition.

As for Jake T.....give him the captaincy from next year please. At least co captaincy.

Agreed. We just need to be careful with players so injury prone. Eats up too much cap and knocks combinations around too much when they are out as long as he's been.

I think the saddest part of Saturday night was my realisation that we weren't really missing Tapau. No doubt I would've loved him there, but I don't feel we would've done any better had he played. Buhrer was amazing, he must start in our back row every week. I wish Tapau had his heart.

Buhrer, Jake T & Taupau need to start every game! Our 3 best forwards followed by Lawrence, Symonds, Vave, AFB, Brown, Mateo, Myles.
Imagine our future forward pack of:-
Jake T
Parcell
Knight
Taupau
AFB
Buhrer

Res: Vave, Meehan, Lussick, Brown

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6