Manly's legal performance enhancing device is Brookvale oval-don't loose it, improve it!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Commo

Rookie
Winning games is what it's about and if I was in charge my priority would always be to stay at Brooky and upgrade it to our own benefit to keep Manly winning. Other clubs envy what we have.

Agree, congrats to everyone at Brookie last night. I had to stay in Brisbane and couldn't get down there but the Manly chants came across very passionately on the TV. Would've luved to have been there. Very intimidating for the opposing sides.

After the game last night and getting the bus back to the city, chatting to some vermin fans, they are moaned about Brooky and how un hospitable the place is. Gosh I reminded them how Redfern was just the same.

They all agreed with me that 15K at Brooky is far more intimidating that what it would be at Homebush.

Manly have an overall history of winning 70 percent of games and everything MUST be done to keep Brooky as our home ground so that future generations of fans can enjoy what we have been able to do.

Brookie Oval looked a picture. The playing surface was well grassed, and manicured.
Bet ANZ Stadium doesn't look as good tonight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4