Manly's Pink Bits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfman yet to do his... that's gonna be a massive colour job on that beard of his.  Gifty looks weird completely bald

I still think he looks like a beefed up Freddy Mercury...Actually you know Robbo looks more like Pappa smurf and Gifty looks like Bluto with a pink beard

00002761-image.jpg

Dave Williams dyes his beard pink in aid of Breast Cancer Research

Sea Eagles star winger Dave Williams joined his team mates this morning when he dyed his famous beard pink for Breast Cancer Research.
Glenn Stewart, Michael Robertson and Glenn Hall had their facial growth died pink yesterday for Saturday's Women in League clash with Penrith at CUA Stadium.
"The Panthers are playing in pink jerseys and we thought we could join in the fun by dying our beards and moes pink for the occasion - at a price, " Williams said.
"It will be an excellent way to promote awareness of the problem which affects so many women in our community."
"I don't mind making a goose of myself if it can raise money for such a cause, " Williams said.
Test forward Glenn Stewart was first to come forward with the idea which was backed by his team mates and then supported by coach Des Hasler and CEO Grant Mayer.
Mayer said the Sea Eagles were keen to support the Penrith Panthers who had shown great initiative in taking a Pink approach to Saturday's big game.
"They have been outstanding in promoting the match and we are pleased to play a supporting role. Our team will be involved with the Panthers in a team photo opportunity at the ground at 5:55 pm and we are looking for sponsors, members and fans to raise $15,000 to support the cause" Mr Mayer said.
Watch the video of the boys turning pink.

That's bloody funny. How are we supposed to take this game seriously with one team fully dressed up in pink and the other team with pink beards. I hope the refs are  wearing drag.

Good lord Wolfman....

But a top cause this breast cancer research and it's almost a shame there'll be a losing team (most likely) on the weekend...the Panthers.

Nicci I take my pink very seriously.

We are just going to have to wrap our heads around the pink, Beaver would have fit right in though

My beard is being dyed pink as I type.

Should be...interesting.

Needless to say I wont be going anywhere near Oxford St. for a while.

Dan link said:
Nicci I take my pink very seriously.

We are just going to have to wrap our heads around the pink, Beaver would have fit right in though
It's a fantastic cause and a great job by both teams. The sight of Wolfy really cracks me up though. I hope he scores a howler like he did against the roosters. Flying down the sideline with that pink beard will be awesome, and I do think it would be good if the refs wore drag.

I wonder if it will make them go any faster?

Rusty link said:
Anyone else wearing pink to the game?

I will be wearing pink & I would urge all Manly fans to show their support for both Women in League & Breast Cancer research by wearing something pink.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6