Manly's Season Over?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
:mad:I'm not a Dragons supporter but I did NOT want the Broncos to win last night. I wanted the Dragons to win so that our Manly boys could give them some pay back for Round 16 when they clashed in Wollongong. It's going to be a repeat of Round 26. In a later game that afternoon, in Round 26, it was found that the Melbourne Storm had lost to the Roosters. I could've just throttled Darryn Lockyer (metaphorically speaking). If it hadn't of been for him needing a win as he is retiring at the end of the season, Manly would've been the minor premiers. Melbourne had only lost to the Roosters cause they weren't in any danger of losing the minor premiership. I heard someone say that because of the brawl that went on between Manly and Melbourne at Brook vale Oval the previous Round, both Manly and Melbourne were maybe supposed to lose for some reason. What do you think of this
thought?
The commentator admitted himself during the game on WIN Television that the game was all about Darryn Lockyer and nothing else. Because the Broncos won, I can't help think that Manly's season is over if Round 26 is anything to go by. I'd love to be proven wrong if Manly can book a spot in the Grand Final if they manage to defeat Brisbane. But with the Bronco's having the strength of Lockyer's retirement, they (Brisbane) are not going to slip and let Manly win.
Although, Manly has Will Hopoate taking a two year break from football to be a Mormon (I'm not sure if I spelt that correctly) but he has only played a few games in the NRL so he's not exactly labelled as a "Very Important Player"

1. Lockyer barely won that game against a heavily depleted team
2.Dragons deserved to be knocked out,im happy not to face them again in the same breath as they are a **** team for us
3.We will win this game Locky or no Locky,they arent an exceptional team where manly is quiet an exceptional team this year

Last but definatly not least we will flog the **** out of whoever has the audacity to turn up to the grand final against us,Manly 2011

Or legends & new heroes just starting to be born???

Its not over till the fat lady sings .. stupid thread heading :argue:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8