Manu Vatuvai fighting drug charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is what happens when athletes get sick of just larping as tough guys...

He's put himself in a rehab facility, deleted some tweets, put his hand up, taking a mental break, takes full responsibility, looking forward to a fresh start etc etc

For anyone who missed it...

He has denied the charges, which were laid in December 2019.

Vatuvei, who has fought to keep his identity a secret, took to Instagram 48 hours ahead of his deadline to take his fight to the Court of Appeal to tell his followers about the charges.

“In 2019 I was charged with importation, possession and supply of methamphetamine,” Vatuvei said.

“All of these charges are accusations and I will be fighting my innocence for these charges"

I’ve read elsewhere that this whole international drug ring he was involved him has some other big names involved (Joesph Parker, A cricketer) and that Buzz will break a story at some point about Manly players being involved, anyone heard anything about that at all ?

Last edited:
I’ve read elsewhere that this whole international drug ring he was involved him has some other big names involved (Joesph Parker, A cricketer) and that Buzz will break a story at some point about Manly players being involved, anyone heard anything about that at all ?
Hey KE, You might want to remove the names in those posts, mate... Although I have no idea who the first person you mention is lol

@globaleagle

Last edited:
I’ve read elsewhere that this whole international drug ring he was involved him has some other big names and that Buzz will break a story at some point about Manly players being involved, anyone heard anything about that at all ?
I heard Buzz is also sitting on a story that Melissa Caddick was spotted in the Manly dressing room leading the team song last Sunday too...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6