Maria charged 1 match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He will challenge no doubt about that - Politis will be on the phone already to the NRL

He might get it downgraded to careless. Is that less points. He wouldn't have gone except for 18 carry over points from his sendoff against us last time which took him to 108 points. How ironic.

It would be a 'low grade' charge already if he only got one match given he has carry over points already?

Burgess remains untouchable. Odds are that next week he maim a Storm player, and he will get away with it as long as it isn't one of the big 3.

treated a little more favourably than his team mate luke o'donnell. I am sure he got about 6wks for his similar tackle way back when he was playing for the cowgirls

Nobody worried about the O'Donnell style bumper used by Mosi Masoe yesterday to crash over the Manly line either.

They ran O'Donnell out of the NRL for using his forearm as a bumper bar.

John Harvey way back was the best at it though!

Brissie Kid said:
Nobody worried about the O'Donnell style bumper used by Mosi Masoe yesterday to crash over the Manly line either.

Kite should have gone down clutching his face, wonder what would have happened then?

Shoe1 said:
Brissie Kid said:

Kite should have gone down clutching his face, wonder what would have happened then?

Nothing! he plays for Manly at the moment

MissKate said:
Shoe1 said:
Nothing! he plays for Manly at the moment

I'm glad he didn't. They would have penalised him for a headbut to the elbow of an opponent and given Penrith an 8 point try.

And while on Maria... Did you notice on his fireside chat on Channel Nein before the Bunnies match that he failed to mention he played for Manly before selling out to Easts? The way he told it he loved the eastern suburbs so much he'd bunk down at East player Kennedy's place and "dream" of one day representing the Rorters... It was sickening.

No wonder Kennedy couldn't wait to get out of the roosters to the broncos. Sick of Maria bunking down in his bed doing a Sam Burgess to him.

One thing about Maria is that whenever I see him in public he struts around like he has a massive ego and that everyone thinks that he is gods gift to football.

Yes he is a nasty bit of work

BUT

like it or not he and Fifita are the best props going around atm so we don't want him playing-simple as that.

Brissie Kid said:

By miles,he would send maria back to his momma shaking

bob dylan said:
That's 4 penalties we won't be getting.

Good one Bob.

Brissie Kid said:

Yes, John Harvey was great at it, but I reckon there was one better, Steve Hage from Canterbury, probably a couple of years earlier>

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6