Mark from Moree

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Where's Mark? Shouldn't you be trying to sell us a bus trip?

Jeez, that couch must be good.

Probably on the Nullabor. Or maybe Antarctica?
Mark will soon tire of 'retirement' and start organising MWTS again as a hobby :D

I can tell you I am missing Mark's organisation skills this year like I knew I would when he retired. Just shows you how much the bloke did on his own bat.:), how complacent one becomes when not handed an envelope with yet another GF itinerary enclosed!:D (I love you man...come back!):p

Probably preparing to make a comeback in readiness for a World club challenge tour.

bones said:
Probably preparing to make a comeback in readiness for a World club challenge tour.

Hope it's Warrington. We've played Wigan and Leeds.

LOL at this thread,

Firstly I haven't lived in Moree since 2005!! ( although always and forever my home town).

Secondly I do NOT have dinner at 3.00pm

Thirdly even I ( yes me) had to worry about getting a GF ticket, and then ( shock horror ) how the **** do I get there and back???

Lastly WCC...... Work in progress. , lets win this bloody thing first of all..

PS: Had to laugh on Facebook last Sunday Deb Kasmah posted " it's times like this I really miss Mark Tramby"

Actually I wasn't laughing I was in fact pretty proud, of what I did and created in 7 great years.

GO MANLY

wombatgc said:
COMMANDER said:
All I know is that he's in a better place than I am.

So you and Lismore won't be in the sheds after the game this year?!:)

Can't top 2011 so I won't try. I'm sure Rick will be making his presence felt though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6