Marketing & Creative Traineeship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning all,

The Sea Eagles are taking applications for a fabulous opportunity in our Marketing & Communications Department!

http://www.seek.com.au/job/25005609

Please feel free to pass on to anyone with a creative flair looking for a foot in the door to a career in sport.

Thanks & Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
Larissa's getting a slave to cover her duties whilst on maternity leave!

Congratulations. Woo hoo!!! Can't wait to see the photo's of little Larissa in the Manly gear.

Just back from my big travel and away from Silvertails for much of the last 6 weeks, congratulations @Larissa great to hear!!

Larissa said:
Larissa's getting a slave to cover her duties whilst on maternity leave!

Wha???

How did this happen??

Hey, congratulations and I should amend my post to:

"Larissa's about to become a slave!"

Always wanted a job with Manly. only be retired for 6 weeks BUT might make an application.....LOL

Mark from Brisbane said:
Always wanted a job with Manly. only be retired for 6 weeks BUT might make an application.....LOL

No mate. we haven't lost a game since you retired, so stay retired.

Peter C said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

That's the plan!!!

Although I'd be tempted to come back for another WCC tour!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Peter C said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

That's the plan!!!

Although I'd be tempted to come back for another WCC tour!!!

What goes on tour, stays on tour.

How long is the term of the traineeship and what are the chances of being put on fulltime after successfull completion of the marketing course ?

The traineeship is a year long, unfortunately I can't give an indication of whether it will or won't lead to a full time role.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6