Maroon & White and Pumped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Maroon & White and Pumped

Greetings from Manly central at Rydges Melb. The bar is full of Maroon and White and the atmosphere is building.
We should be able to make our presence felt at the game and hopefully the team shows what they can do.

GO THE EAGLES

Nb. For those still hoping Snake will play - he won't. 

Re: Maroon & White and Pumped

Snake has been here at the function signing things and doing photos for an hour. He is a champion.

Bradza link said:
Greetings from Manly central at Rydges Melb. The bar is full of Maroon and White and the atmosphere is building.
We should be able to make our presence felt at the game and hopefully the team shows what they can do.

GO THE EAGLES

Nb. For those still hoping Snake will play - he won't. 

Great stuff Bradza, hope you guys can make a lot of noise.
GO THE EAGLES

Mate, it's a very satisfied bunch of Eagles fans heading back to the airport. We came we saw we kicked their arse.
Hopefully you could hear or see us on the telly. 

The TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS kicked some purple arse today...the Storm fans were NOT impressed with our singing!!

Great day, great result, anything is possible from here

Mark from Brisbane link said:
The TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS kicked some purple arse today...the Storm fans were NOT impressed with our singing!!

Great day, great result, anything is possible from here

Love your Mark & Co- I will have to make a trip one of these days or should I say when our 9 week old twins get big enough for me to get a leave pass

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6