Marvin Curry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm feeling rather negative today. On Saturday I threw out a lot of old screws and bolts and knick-knacks I didnt think I needed, then last night I was doing so creative changes to my Son's bed and room, and realised I needed L brackets, which I threw out on Saturday. So now I am angry and depressed.

As such, this article doesn't fill me with any inspiration that we are on the path to improving our roster and performance
Bradza.........gooornne! lol

I might be mistaken, but did he say he goes to work!?....you know like one of those job thingys!......my god......this one might be a keeper.

giphy.gif

I heard his idols growing up were Ox and T-Red, along with Willow.

But the willow one was only a rumour... involving a goat?

I'm feeling rather negative today. On Saturday I threw out a lot of old screws and bolts and knick-knacks I didnt think I needed, then last night I was doing so creative changes to my Son's bed and room, and realised I needed L brackets, which I threw out on Saturday. So now I am angry and depressed.
Sounds like your body clock is saying it's time for you to return Down Under, it's springtime here and we're all spring cleaning and throwing out our L brackets etc

As such, this article doesn't fill me with any inspiration that we are on the path to improving our roster and performance
... I hear you Dan ... I'm freaking out ... I'm about to knock down an old shed 12m x 9m ... and chock a block full of stuff that has been gathered over 30 years ... lots of nuts & bolts & L brackets etc that I will throw out ... & I know it won't be long before I'm saying D'OH!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6