Mason it could not have worked out better

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That dropkick Whatnow? should take a read of this. It's how to present yourself to the media - don;t disrespect your previous club/s but, by all means, say you are enjoying the new environment and looking forward to the challenge.
But then, there may be a few big words in here that Whatnow? can't understand.

I'll look forward to seeing him on field. So far I think he's been great for us, but we will need some on-field contributions as well.

I'll look forward to seeing him on field. So far I think he's been great for us, but we will need some on-field contributions as well.

Totally get that, but also remember the value add when Ben Kennedy came to the place. He was a serious part in turning our whole fortunes around.

I hope he adds that character and arrogance that we need and have lost over the years in great players like Kitey, Kingey, Stewey and co.

Talk is cheap. Actions on the field Willy before declaring this a huge success.

Totally get that, but also remember the value add when Ben Kennedy came to the place. He was a serious part in turning our whole fortunes around.

I hope he adds that character and arrogance that we need and have lost over the years in great players like Kitey, Kingey, Stewey and co.

sorry ryan but I don't see kingy as a loss or a great player. Lovely bloke but an overpaid, oft injured, average prop. I see mason as a big upgrade

sorry ryan but I don't see kingy as a loss or a great player. Lovely bloke but an overpaid, oft injured, average prop. I see mason as a big upgrade

But gave 100% to training, 100% when he was on the field, captain, one club player would would have been an example to many of the young kids coming through. Leadership is an underrated quality in a player. As too, loyalty - and Kingy had that in abundance.

If he were fit most of his career, we'd be looking at him differently. Now, also remember he DID play State Of Origin & City / Country. Not many "average" props make it through to those levels.

But gave 100% to training, 100% when he was on the field, captain, one club player would would have been an example to many of the young kids coming through. Leadership is an underrated quality in a player. As too, loyalty - and Kingy had that in abundance.

If he were fit most of his career, we'd be looking at him differently. Now, also remember he DID play State Of Origin & City / Country. Not many "average" props make it through to those levels.
I would argue for nsw plenty of average props made it through because we've played musical chairs exhausting all options for years.

I would argue for nsw plenty of average props made it through because we've played musical chairs exhausting all options for years.
Kingsy was a great club man and a good player in his prime but his efforts in STO were below par IMO

Not sure how much we'll get out of mason at his age.I remember watching his charge ups & offloads at the dogs between 2002-2004 & wished he'd been playing for us back then.

Not sure how much we'll get out of mason at his age.I remember watching his charge ups & offloads at the dogs between 2002-2004 & wished he'd been playing for us back then.

A guy that knows his game and role. He's got nothing to prove, he's been there, done that so whatever his role is in the squad I'm sure he'll do it with gusto. It might only be a 10 minute burst each half to rattle their cage and he'll know exactly what to do. He's shown he can talk the talk and walk the walk and he's only signed a one year deal but isn't talking like it's gonna be his last.
He seems like a guy that loves seeing the younger guys develop and wants to be a part of it - as well wanting to play with quality like Snake, Killer etc
Aside from the training and playing stuff, he's always good for a positive quote in the media and he's got a regular gig on FOX this year so the sponsors will get some value there too.
Here's hoping.

I've been saying all along that Mason will be one of our best this year. Looking forward to seeing him in action.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4