Massive Appauld for Glenn Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/glenn-stewart-defends-brett/video-e6frf3ou-1226057384119?subcat=1225914677120&site=FoxSports

Great stuff good on him for having his brothers back.

Well said Gifty, but Gallop is looking at the rule book now to see if he can impose a 4 week suspension for that.

Do you think the argument that Gifty has brought the game into disrepute by making Gallop look like the fool he is will work?

Yeah I saw that after the game last night as well and I thought "Stick that up you Gallop you fool."

Man of the match performance from Glenn. Played OK too.

That family has true character.

Something the likes of Gallop and his goons, Rebecca Wilson and Fitzsimmons missed the boat on.

The interviewer was a bit gobsmacked when Gifty was sticking up for Bullet! Good to see the brotherly love......

A few errors in his game against Titans but a well deserved m.o.m for a gritty wholehearted effort. Loved the raw emotion when he defended his brother.

Love him, but sorry he didn't deserve the man of the match last night.

Also my next captain is Foran. He will be like Toovs, a little guy inspiring his teammates for close to 10 years.

Glenn seemed to be a 3rd half last night, moreso than usual, not just an option but an equal to 6 & 7. Some of his early passes were misguided but we may be witnessing an innovation in the game.

Goldie said:
The interviewer was a bit gobsmacked when Gifty was sticking up for Bullet! Good to see the brotherly love......

I actually got the feeling he had asked Raymond to ask him that question so he could reply with that. It was well set up, and I doubt it would have been asked if Stewart didn't want it to be.

For that too, I stand and applaud..

You could be right manlyfan Andy Raymond is one of the good guys in the media.

love his support for his brother and family and great for him to speak out.they are great people and it must have helped glen to get it out there.

Having said that Im with what Billy Birmingham said on Back Page(if anyone saw it) on the issue of the Manly clubs official approach as opposed to Brett and Glen's personal approach.

I was disgusted by the bitter old bears hack gibson who said Brett disgraced the game with his behavior. How???

Don't want to critise her but I thought as a board member and a former eagle angel Mel Gainsford-Taylor should of took him to task for that. However i think it would be tough getting your opionions across on that show due to time constraints and having 3 other people all trying to express their opinions.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6