Massive Massoe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I wish we had have signed him a year or 2 back

Really? He's pretty average.

A lot said that about Fa'aoso as well, but they provide great impact from the bench

Massoe and Segeyaro lifted them when they came on. I would have liked to sign Segeyaro a couple of years ago too!

We were really upset at his tactics in trying to get a Manly Player sent off :mad:

He felt invincible as any MRC for him was moot, due to his going to ESL.

Squirrel gripping is back in the NRL :mad:

Regardless of whether he can play or not. He's a massive human.

As I said to the guys around me on the hill...he's the human eclipse.

StuBoot said:
COMMANDER said:
Yeah he'd be the last bloke who you'd be giving a facial with your knee.

Anybody else think that after the facial he put his hand where he shouldn't have?

I think for sure mate. I argued with my wife (a panthers supporter) about it, Massoe reached up (and unintentionally) and nearly performed a squirrel grab on Hasson. Something def happened.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

A lot said that about Fa'aoso as well, but they provide great impact from the bench

Just because some people were wrong about Fa'aoso, doesn't necessarily mean Masoe would've been a decent signing. I could say, as Richie Fa'aoso was a good signing, Ben Czilowski would've been a good signing as well.

As an aside has anyone been a fan of the many journey men come good signings? I can not remember a a buzz when we signed Brenton Lawrence last year

If Masoe was up against the defence with extra line speed & contact like Melbourne copped last week, he would have made 3 hitups for 12 metres & given up.
Played a team going thru the motions yest but that said, at Manly under Tooves could have developed into a weapon.
Also agree aboutr Segeyaro, have seen him off the bench 4-5 times in 2013 & he has left every team red faced with his explosive dummy half bursts, would have been perfect at the Seaeagles imo.

Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Just because some people were wrong about Fa'aoso, doesn't necessarily mean Masoe would've been a decent signing. I could say, as Richie Fa'aoso was a good signing, Ben Czilowski would've been a good signing as well.

Masoe has a proven record of being a guy that comes on and has an impact though

Apart from the odd big hit, he offers little. His mobility especially is quite poor. There's a reason he's being shipped off to the UK.

Looking at him yestefay I say fitness or lack thereof would be one reason.

Obviously sh1t scared of Kitey and doesn't want to be around when he gets there. Dean Whare must have told him a few stories about him. :p

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8