Massive score

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is more of a worry is that the London Harlequins had already won at least 3 out of their 5 matches.

When I saw them on tv the other week Luke Dorn was at fullback and Chad Randall was at halfback!!!!

Bradza link said:
When I saw them on tv the other week Luke Dorn was at fullback and Chad Randall was at halfback!!!!

Glad I didn't watch that game if those 2 are playing. Would have loved to see them smashed though.
How many tries were scored in the game?

Looking at the title I though someone had been to Newcastle........

Warrington: Hodgeson, J Monaghan, Blythe, Bridge, Evans, Briers, Myler, Carvell, M Monaghan, Wood, Grix, Westwood, Harrison.
Subs: Morley, Solomona, Mitchell, Clarke.

Harlequins: Dorn, Melling, Howell, Pryce, O’Callaghan, Gale, Randall, Ward, Ellis, Wilkes, Clubb, Purdham, Bailey.
Subs: Temata, Ambler, Bryan, Kouparitsas.

Warrington tries: Bridge (3), Briers, Solomona (2), Myler, Evans, Morley, Mitchell, Blythe, Westwood (2), Hodgson.
Goals: Hodgson, 13/14.

Harlequins tries: Dorn.
Goals: Gale.

Referee: Steve Ganson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_Q3HiJ4ZE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Bradza link said:
What is more of a worry is that the London Harlequins had already won at least 3 out of their 5 matches.

Now explain who've they've beaten....

Leeds and St Helens in some of those games.

Look at the difference in the two sides in terms of players.

Quins are doing a good thing by playing mostly London players.
Now have a look at the Wire how many Australians/Kiwis/Islanders are in there team?

Dan link said:
Very clever:)

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300831700[/time]

manlyborn link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=187034.msg326107#msg326107 date=1300755358]
Very clever...lol
[/quote]

Is that Luke Dorn as their fullback?

sheesh.......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4