Mata will be gutted:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Sep 06 - South Sydney halfback Joe Williams has signed a one year deal with Panthers.
He will join the team for pre-season training at the end of October.
Williams, 24, was bound for Toulouse in France until Penrith made a late offer. He signed the contract this morning.
“Joey is a very good halfback with a great kicking game,” Panthers General Manager Rugby League Michael Leary said today.
“Craig Gower’s departure left us with an opening. It gives Joey an opportunity to continue his career in First Grade with us. We’re happy to have him.”
Williams made his First Grade debut in 2004.

he has some class but crumbles under pressure

Too bad he's not gone overseas. He could have come up against Moanaghan and Byso and I could have continued our niggle at each other. ;)

Joey Williams comes from Wagga and thus has no class. He can't tackle, his game goes to crap under pressure, he kicks to the catchers and in general, is rubbish.

Joey Williams comes from Wagga and thus has no class. He can't tackle, his game goes to crap under pressure, he kicks to the catchers and in general, is rubbish.
yeah,
Just like the Mortimers had no class, and Sterling , and Mark Taylor , oh and Michael Slater.Oh yeah, dont forget Steve Elkington, oh and also Cameron Mooney from geelong.Sally Shipard plays for Aust girls soccer team.Brad Kaeledfelt also comes from Wagga but I guess he also has no class. Jamie Soward is also a classless player.
I almost forgot Paul Kelly.Now theres a guy with no class.

[quote author=DSM5]
yeah,
Just like the Mortimers had no class, and Sterling , and Mark Taylor , oh and Michael Slater.Oh yeah, dont forget Steve Elkington, oh and also Cameron Mooney from geelong.Sally Shipard plays for Aust girls soccer team.Brad Kaeledfelt also comes from Wagga but I guess he also has no class. Jamie Soward is also a classless player.

I almost forgot Paul Kelly.Now theres a guy with no class.

[/quote]

See? All from Wagga, no class ;)

Oh yeah, Jason Briganza, Al Smythe, Jamie Brighead, Anne Molkowski, Cameron Deb, Rod Birkhead and Debra Funnell all come from Wagga and they definitely have no class.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6