Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Whare's in for Matai, we need Brett to direct him in defence. Good attacking player but I feel his defence lets him down. Will also need Jamie to help out more than normal. If that's possible!

If Whare's in for Matai, we need Brett to direct him in defence. Good attacking player but I feel his defence lets him down. Will also need Jamie to help out more than normal. If that's possible!

If Matai's ankle isn't 100% right I hope he's rested for the Souths game. Ankle injuries are tricky to manage, look how long it took for K Foz to come good earlier in the season.

If Matai's ankle isn't 100% right I hope he's rested for the Souths game. Ankle injuries are tricky to manage, look how long it took for K Foz to come good earlier in the season.

HappilyManly said:
Matai has literarry been playing on one leg and still is the most effective in the LHS.
My faviourite :angel:
Deserves a third Premiership ring this year:)

lol. Are you asian?

HappilyManly said:
Matai has literarry been playing on one leg and still is the most effective in the LHS.

lol. Are you asian?

Steve had just done an interview as well about how his injuries are all but gone and he's looking forward to playing weeks in a row and hopefully for NZealand.

Then his ankle.

The footy gods have a strange sense of humour.

Steve had just done an interview as well about how his injuries are all but gone and he's looking forward to playing weeks in a row and hopefully for NZealand.

Then his ankle.

The footy gods have a strange sense of humour.

bones said:
Stevo said:
HappilyManly said:

lol. Are you asian?

HappiryManry

My 'Smartphone' aint a Mensa candidate.
So Matai would be on RHS if I were Asian :p - but still the bestest!

Was off to an Island in the Barrier Reef, so didn't bother editing :)
Love supporting Manly and exploring the world - good times even without the Smiries :(

bones said:
Stevo said:
HappilyManly said:

lol. Are you asian?

HappiryManry

My 'Smartphone' aint a Mensa candidate.
So Matai would be on RHS if I were Asian :p - but still the bestest!

Was off to an Island in the Barrier Reef, so didn't bother editing :)
Love supporting Manly and exploring the world - good times even without the Smiries :(

Late Mail Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Rabbitohs co-captain Roy Asotasi will play for North Sydney in the NSW Cup tonight. Manly centre Steve Matai completed the Sea Eagles' final training run yesterday and is likely to play. Dean Whare and Tim Robinson will travel to Gosford as cover.

Rabbitohs co-captain Roy Asotasi will play for North Sydney in the NSW Cup tonight. Manly centre Steve Matai completed the Sea Eagles' final training run yesterday and is likely to play. Dean Whare and Tim Robinson will travel to Gosford as cover.

The Wheel said:

That's great news......

The Wheel said:

That's great news......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6