Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Incredible if Matai plays. The guy is truely an iron man he plays with so much pain each week and always gives 100%. What a fantastic player he has been for us I'm glad he signed on for a few more years yet.

Incredible if Matai plays. The guy is truely an iron man he plays with so much pain each week and always gives 100%. What a fantastic player he has been for us I'm glad he signed on for a few more years yet.

Dean Whare and Tim Robinson will travel to Gosford as cover.

Oh come on. As if they wouldn't be going to Gosford anyway. Snake went to Perth just to watch on & support the team. Our maroon & white players are not like a certain club who lets their fullback prefer to go grocery shopping instead.

Dean Whare and Tim Robinson will travel to Gosford as cover.

Oh come on. As if they wouldn't be going to Gosford anyway. Snake went to Perth just to watch on & support the team. Our maroon & white players are not like a certain club who lets their fullback prefer to go grocery shopping instead.

Manly website is saying that matai is keen to play, but toovey will make his decision as late as possible. ('decision to be made just before the match').

He said he is waiting to see how matai pulls up today, and is not willing to risk him (or king) if they are not match fit. In a positive light, they both passed final training sessions. They were light training sessions.

I really hope matai is playing.

Manly website is saying that matai is keen to play, but toovey will make his decision as late as possible. ('decision to be made just before the match').

He said he is waiting to see how matai pulls up today, and is not willing to risk him (or king) if they are not match fit. In a positive light, they both passed final training sessions. They were light training sessions.

I really hope matai is playing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6