Matai: it's time to get tougher

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to read. Defense was poor in the second half last week and it's good to read that the players felt it too. No excuses.

This is a worry...we need to be playing smarter, not tougher.

No point trying to bash the opposition into submission if it takes all the juice out of the tank and leaves us flat at the back end of games.

Don't get me wrong, physical dominance is necessary, but we have to score points off the back of it.

Our execution in attack needs to improve, not our ability to smash the opposition. We already do that better than most.

zabble said:

No point trying to bash the opposition into submission if it takes all the juice out of the tank and leaves us flat at the back end of games.

Don't get me wrong, physical dominance is necessary, but we have to score points off the back of it.

Our execution in attack needs to improve, not our ability to smash the opposition. We already do that better than most.

Wrong.

We definately need to play tougher. We have not been smashing the opposition lately and that is why our attack is suffering.

nodd said:
zabble said:

Wrong.

We definately need to play tougher. We have not been smashing the opposition lately and that is why our attack is suffering.

Your actually Both right.
We need to player harder AND smarter..

Harder Better Faster Stronger...

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8