matai,king,ballin,stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
at the start of the year what price would have been bet about these guys being unavailable due to suspension at about the same time,with three of them being very nasty head shots-particularly ballin and stewart who are veritable cleanskins.ballins was a shocker yesterday and only his good record will save him from a big stretch.

for the life of me a i cant find an answer for this.ever since brett and choc went off the rails at that party it is like a never ending nightmare of injuries,suspensions and very un manly like fade outs.

surely there must be a dearth of black cats,ladders and chinamen on the corso at the moment and our luck must turn.

No disrespect Susan but you do seem to enjoy starting threads on subjects that have been discussed to death and/or where there is already a similar thread in existence.

King's suspension is over, Stewart will be back for round 1 as he has missed 2 and can also count the 2 official trials, Matai can also count the two trials and maybe get something taken off for the NZ games he misses if Manly apply for it.

ballin pulled his stunt yesterday mate.he is the ultimate cleanskin and i found it surprising and added to the others was worth mentioning.did his action surprise you?

i think most of the stuff i post is reasonably considered and generally provokes a bit of thought in comparison to a lot of the true supporter ungrammatical **** that is prevalent ad nauseum from mr seagles and co.

There's no doubt these blokes were very frutrated by the end of the season.  But taking matters into their own hands only sets up a vicious circle.

I have more to say on this topic but am saving it for the Mata season review.

susan link said:
ballin pulled his stunt yesterday mate.he is the ultimate cleanskin and i found it surprising and added to the others was worth mentioning.did his action surprise you?

i think most of the stuff i post is reasonably considered and generally provokes a bit of thought in comparison to a lot of the true supporter ungrammatical s**t that is prevalent ad nauseum from mr seagles and co.

I really enjoy your posts, Susan, so disregard the often cryptic responses and let's keep hearing your opinions.

susan link said:

i think most of the stuff i post is reasonably considered and generally provokes a bit of thought in comparison to a lot of the true supporter ungrammatical s**t that is prevalent ad nauseum from mr seagles and co.

I wasn't having a go at you, I also enjoy your posts.The high suspension toll is a surprise and a worry, especially considering the already large injury list. I was just saying that it wont be to bad come the start of next year.

I was surprised with Ballins effort yesterday, very much out of character for him I thought.

I actually really enjoy your posts too Susan, and for the record i agree with this post of yours although i probably wouldnt include King. 

To me Matai, Ballin, Stewart and even Watmough (knee dropping) were all forms of brain explosions...... Never thought i'd see such "dirty" acts from particularly the sea eagle boys.  Seriously didn't think that Stewart and even Ballin were capable of such acts.  Definately out of character.

sorry mccatt

i was actually referring to WAMF in the post above regarding his comments about repeat threads.

Which perhaps suggest that apart from frustration there's something else amiss behind the scenes (alluded to many times by Susan).

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Which perhaps suggest that apart from frustration there's something else amiss behind the scenes (alluded to many times by Susan).
  And you'd argue it has nothing to do with Lowe?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2