Matai refuses to soften his style

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sea Eagles centre Steve Matai has declared he won’t be changing his hostile approach when he lines up opposite Sonny Bill Williams on Monday night.

Read the full article

Chip and Chase said:
Sea Eagles centre Steve Matai has declared he won’t be changing his hostile approach when he lines up opposite Sonny Bill Williams on Monday night.

Read the full article

A few words for you Stevie Boy -
"Good. Dont change your style mate. We wouldn't want it any other way."

Don't ever change Skivi .

I need something to show my young fella when he asks me what footy was like before they broke it dad .....

3 grand finals, 2 premierships and has never missed the finals. I don't see anything wrong with Stevie's playing style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6b96jaazU

Why would you want to change this???? Pleazzzz.. This is what Rugby League is all about.

wedgetail eagle said:
Matai also refuses to use fabric softener on his jerseys.

His partner irons his jersey.... whilst he's wearing it!

Go Steve go!

Clint said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6b96jaazU

Why would you want to change this???? Pleazzzz.. This is what Rugby League is all about.

I love this clip. I also love some of the commentary on it too.

Gould with the bingo call

And Steve smashes the warrior bloke.

Great start to the morning :)

This vid has been posted here a thousand times and I still love it.

I especially like the ones when he hits them and goes back into the line whilst other players finish the tackle.

It's like..... BAM *walks off* "Clean up that mess will ya boys!"

I like his attitude but really think he needs to be far more careful a Grade 3 or worse could be the end of his career. They will throw the book at him by referring him.

Manly cannot afford one single slip up this year, he is as important to our team as Lyon, Stewarts, Foran or DCE.

Love the fact that most of Matai's big hits are on guys bigger than him, unlike heros like ryan james and kasiano who generally go for the little guys. Love you Stevie

Love that on the Sea Eagles - 'Inside Swoop' clip, he said he is trying to recruit SBW to play for Samoa, along with Jorge.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/The-Inside-Swoop-with-Steve-Matai/73762

Imagine how great the World Cup would be this year, with Samoa giving it to all and sundry :p

Now that he had a fortnight off, I'm sure that his dodgy shoulder will land where he intends it to :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4