• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I just watched Seven news and Josh Massoud said that Stevie is planning to sign a 2 year extension deal next week to stay at the club beyond 2016. This is fantastic news as Stevie was one of the players who wanted out last year.

I just wonder if that means that one of the big 2 had made a decision.

The report also stated that DCE was on the coast today and has toured the Titans facilities. He has also met with the sharks, and a decision is imminent about what he is doing.

Nothing on Foz. but at least we have some movement at last.

Yup, even if Cherry says he's leaving, at least it's resolution, and we could move on, BUT, if either of them want to leave, **** em off now....I have no interest in paying to watch either.

I just watched Seven news and Josh Massoud said that Stevie is planning to sign a 2 year extension deal next week to stay at the club beyond 2016. This is fantastic news as Stevie was one of the players who wanted out last year.

I just wonder if that means that one of the big 2 had made a decision.

The report also stated that DCE was on the coast today and has toured the Titans facilities. He has also met with the sharks, and a decision is imminent about what he is doing.

Nothing on Foz. but at least we have some movement at last.

Yeah I reckon if matai is staying. DCE is going and foz is staying. I could live with that!

I hope it's true because I love Stevie and it would also be a positive sign for Foz... But it is just a seven news story by Josh Massoud at this stage...

I Know it's just a scenario, but geez big call keeping Steve for this year and a 2 year extension and be happy if it meant losing DCE. My heart agrees, but the smarts doesn't.

I hear you, but i don't stay at my job cause my customers/supporters want me and think they need me there. i do what's best, where i may want to live, what opportunities it brings, the coin etc...
Can't knock a man for looking around. At least if he stays, he knows he's looked at everything else and realises what is best for him to excel is to stay at manly.

Apologies if that is a bit too noble :)

DCE can be looking at the GC or down Cronulla, means he obviously hasnt signed yet & Manly most likely get the last say....thing is I feel DCE is the bloke to build a team around....on the other hand...1.3 million a year ??....If true Snakes $650,000 looks ordinary....these ridiculous offers are what creates drama as being a short term business proposition, who honestly would not consider doubling their money at another organisation.....but yet again....how are all these teams negotiating with players who are still U/C for 2015....if Lockyer in his prime had a year left on his contract & Manly took him on a tour around Manly, there would have been mass protests & I believe, legal action taken regarding poaching a player under contract.....

2 things dce will be a nothing player at any of those 2 clubs at manly he has the players around him to help him perform.No2 i'll be changing my avatar definately.

I am confident that DCE and Foran will sign new contracts with us because 2V said so and i dont let negativity ruffle my Sea eagle feathers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2