Matai vid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
The guy is getting better every year. Hope he re-signs for life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL6b96jaazU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Notice the timing. I love this bloke.

His attack is superb also.

That hit on the no 14 for the cowboys was sweet. He has had to stop doing so many shoulder charges these days due to our game cracking down on contact with the head.

i think the bigger reason is he gets penalised offside incorrectly too often, fact is he is usually not involved at all in the play before and is ready to take off well before the ball is played

excellent vid

ive always loved his bone crushers as well as his run like he's gonna crash through a brick wall hit ups

an excellent rugby league player
one of my favourites

Thats one of the better hits videos ive seen. You dont get that good in defense without making a few errors to learn from along the way. Look at him now. One of the top centres in the game.

The thing is, he's not a big bloke and if you look at highlights reels for other hitmen they're predominantly on outside backs. The majority of those hits are on forwards, and those that aren't are certainly not on small blokes (backs include Grothe, Folau, Tuquiri, etc). He's not afraid to smash a prop that has 20kg on him.

Awesome vid!!! Matai is a true manly
Champion, he oozes with passion. I hope he finishes his career at Manly.

Loved every second of that vid.... Didn't remember some of those hits so was great to see them again. Has been one of my favourite players for a few years now.

Matai is all courage , power and passion !!! One of the most Inspirational Manly players ever.

Has been my favourite player ever since he started playing with us, I will be devastated the day he decides to leave or hang up the boots. I hope we are able to sign him for another 3 or 4 years.

Great viewing. Matai is insane. Such great service over many years. We need this guy.

The Mole ‏ @RLW_Mole
BREAKING: Steve Matai to re-sign with the mighty @manlyseaeagles within the next 36 hours!

watched this vid on YouTube a few times and still enjoy it... A lot!

go shoulders!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4