Matai will be gone ski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
3-4 weeks at least I reckon. Does a lot of good things does Stevie, but making a habit of hitting people in the head is not one of them.

The hit come off the ball in my opinion.

Will need to take another look, but I don't think there is a case to answer.

bob dylan said:
The hit come off the ball in my opinion.

Will need to take another look, but I don't think there is a case to answer.

Looked clean to the chin on the replays, he will be sitting on the sidelines for a bit.

I did the rewind thing with my IQ.

Flush on the mush. I think he broke his own hand at the point of contact with the other blokes mouth.

It's Matai he will go for past records more than what he did there. 6-8 weeks at least.

I had a few looks in slow-mo on iq and first point of contact was the head. 6 weeks for Matai.

Bugger. Looking at the replay I thought it had come off the ball. Not good if it hasn't, even though the arm was swinging low and the attacker fell into it.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
It was deliberate.Penrith player purposely hit Matai`s arm with his chin. Panther should have been sent off.

Matai will be going for a holiday which won't worry me too much. He will come back very fresh and I feel very secure knowing Whare will fill the void when he's gone.

niccipops said:
It was deliberate.Penrith player purposely hit Matai`s arm with his chin. Panther should have been sent off.

Hopefully Steve will be gracious enough to return the teeth he has removed from his forearm to that Penrith bloke.

niccipops said:

Lucky it wasn't Gasnier running the ball. Imagine throwing your forearm into that gigantic chunk of bone he calls a chin.

COMMANDER said:
I did the rewind thing with my IQ.

Flush on the mush. I think he broke his own hand at the point of contact with the other blokes mouth.

i don't think it matters, my guess is he will be out with a busted hand anyway

How much is the Matai loading these days. I thought it was 3 weeks before we even look at what he did.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6