Matai....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
When he is bad he is attrocious.

Worst of a bad bunch today. Missed with every hit he tried to put on.
Hung robbo out to dry
tried to be a ball player.

Though I am sure there will be a queue to use his injury to excuse his woeful performance, you can probably stock farrar in there too, though at least he defended well

worst we have played all year including our losses. Shocking

I was so pissed off when he took that tap and ended up throwing the ball over the sideline when he was not even going to go out.  However even whilst I was swearing I managed a smile as I thought of Dan!!!!

Kiwi, defend your main man.  He was atrocious today, admittedly one of many atrocious players.  Might he be the man to go when Jamie comes back? 

I defended him last week, but sorry mate cannot do so this week.
Crap game from him, hes the one to drop out when Lyon comes back.

the thing is he has been playing only slightly better than this for the last few weeks. His defense has been scarily bad and the stupid things I have mentioned time in time out are getting more frequent.

He doesn't have enough go forward to excuse some of the shocking things he does.

Watmough was rattled and his head clearly wasnt there, there is no excuse for throwing crap around like that

but matai plays great in semis, dont worry about other 26 rounds lol choc hasn't done much since origin. We do have people on here who think he is 1 of the best centres in the world.

Darren link said:
but matai plays great in semis, dont worry about other 26 rounds lol choc hasn't done much since origin. We do have people on here who think he is 1 of the best centres in the world.

I just hope everyone sees what you and I have been seeing for a few weeks in Matai.

So many judge players on their past efforts rather than on their current form

DSM5 link said:
Kiwi, defend your main man.  He was atrocious today, admittedly one of many atrocious players.  Might he be the man to go when Jamie comes back? 

Nothing for me to defend DSM

I judge people on the day, and today he was 1 of our worst. Both centres were diabolical

Matai would now be my pick to make way for Lyon, though I expect it will be Farrar.  However, Farrar may be a better option than Le Strange on the bench.  Le Strange has 2 dumb penalties a game in him at the moment.

LeStrange added a lot of metres out of Dummy half!

Farrar was ahead of Matai, if only for defense but there was a bees dck in it

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8