Matai....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Steve has played out of his skin in the opening 3 rounds,imo playing better than ive ever seen him play,i really hope we can re-sign him if he keeps playing the way hes going at the moment.....Rodney also had a strong game i think, also i wouldnt be too cut up if/when Perry is cut loose at the end of this year,he doesnt run hard enough and looks somewhat dis-interested at times aswell.....

He is playing well, seems like he has got rid of the niggle, not all of it, but some. Probably good for him having Robertson back next to him too.

Yea, I am liking Matai's work on the field - he's really putting in, making some great runs and tackles.
Let's hope his luck with injuries has turned good and he gets a full, memorable and great season in!

I think he and Jamie make a good combo.  He went very well last night, no holding the neck, and a couple of tries.  Well done. 

very true pepi!! ;D Matai went great and that's what we so desperately need in the left centre, it gives us another great option on the left with choc, great to see rodney not die with the ball so much, our 2nd phase ball was better and helps so much

Has been good to see him not clutching at the neck, were a couple of tackles last night where the angle of his neck would have seen him stay down last year, maybe there has been an improvement in that injury

I think Des has slightly tweaked his game a wee bit too, he used to just get into dummy half and go straight and hard, this year he seems to have a bit more of a role drifting across field and hitting some runners

totally agree kiwi, it is been wonderful to not see him clutching his neck, you could see him missing tackles late last year becuse of it, at the end of the year when they ran at him I didn't even know if he would stop them!! seems much better but it could come back being so early in the comp

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2