• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's gone from a season ending ACL last night to a slight sprain according to 2V.

mickqld said:
It's gone from a season ending ACL last night to a slight sprain according to 2V.
Smokescreen. Don't forget Toovey thought Fa'aoso might be ready for R1 and we know how that turned out.

Off topic a little. With Hiku coming through, I wonder what peoples thoughts would be about moving Matai into the backrow now? Then maybe Horo or Symonds into the front row rotation. Become more mobile?

I don"t think either horo or symonds are front row material. They don't have the ability to bend the line, horo especially lacks a bit of leg drive. The Scope got pushed into the middle 3rd at the back end of the season and he lacked impact. Symonds is better suited running wide.

As for matai making a move to back row ? I don't think we are short on back rowers to be honest. However you know that wherever Stevie ends up he will never let us down. In fact he'd be more likely to make a fist of prop than the other two you mentioned.

A guy is in the hospital with two broken legs. The nurse comes in and tells him that there's good news and bad news.
The guy asks for the bad news first. The nurse says, "We're going to have to remove your legs."

Then the guy asks for the good news. The nurse says, "The guy beside you wants to buy your sneakers."

A guy is in the hospital with two broken legs. The nurse comes in and tells him that there's good news and bad news.

The guy asks for the bad news first. The nurse says, "We're going to have to remove your legs."

Then the guy asks for the good news. The nurse says, "See that good looking Doctor over there?". "I'm screwing him!!".

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2