• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
whats peoples opinions on moving skivvy to lock.. I personally don't think it would be such a bad move as such.. As it will free up space in the backline for Trbojevic and walker if he signs. I know bozo was open to the idea in the early stages of matais career. I think he would handle the vigour of more defense work as we all know he hits like a rock, and let's face it he is slowing down a little. With Taupau in the eleven jesrey imo that is an imposing back row. Thoughts?

whats peoples opinions on moving skivvy to lock.. I personally don't think it would be such a bad move as such.. As it will free up space in the backline for Trbojevic and walker if he signs. I know bozo was open to the idea in the early stages of matais career. I think he would handle the vigour of more defense work as we all know he hits like a rock, and let's face it he is slowing down a little. With Taupau in the eleven jesrey imo that is an imposing back row. Thoughts?
No

Just a no because you don't like the idea or do u have reasonable grounds behind your decision?

No. The beauty of Matai is that he hits as hard as a forward, but he is out wide.
So no point in the opposition going there to avoid being smashed >:)

If Jorge could get his involvement level up a few notches, Manly's LHS would be a brick wall :nod:

tumblr_m2gxq82QKi1rtk2d7o1_500.png

Where did this idea come from ?? We have enough backrow options with Ferris, Mateo, T Red, Bleary, Kapow, Brown plus guys like Myles and Lussick that can play that middle forward role as a backrower. Not to mention the rookie options.

There is no upside to moving Stevie to lock and I can't imagine it would even be on Bozo or Baz's radar. It works for some players, but Stevie isn't one of them.

In actual fact - Matai would be a super backrower in the games modern state, unfortunately he is such a hardened competitor he would be injured after 1 game...maybe with a few opposition forwards.
Fact is, he is an underrated world class centre & the things we see with the big shots, scoots & power running are only part of his worth....its the intimidation factor out wide scaring opposition into error & doubt when shifting his way that go's unnoticed.....
Leave him at centre - with Lyon still the best pairing in the game & will show this with more time & space in 2016.

Normally I just let people make their own mistakes then sit in judgement and punish them for it when they die, but Matai to lock is just stupid and I'm going to have to veto the idea right here.

Also while I've got you please stop praying to win the lotto and for female companionship.

Steve is one of my favourite players ever . IMO he can do anything so he could be a success at lock . However I agree with the others he may get injured .

5-10 years ago maybe, but not now. His body wouldn't be up to all the work. He rarely gets through a game uninjured just playing in the centres.

• 🤝
Reactions: RWC
A good way of sending him into early retirement, I guess!
Not sure if workcover would be to happy with your suggestion!!

One of Skivvis greatest asset is the ability to pull off those ball buster hits from the centres (like the one he did against the souths player). Having to only make 5-10 tackles a game he has the ability to do that. Suddenly he makes 30+ tackles a game and I think you nullify that.

.....that'd be a NO.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6