Matai's hit on Tyrell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was a great hit and a back on a forward makes it even better
Sometimes commentators get a bit carried away with big hits on 1/2's

On a night were Jorge pulls off one the biggest hits of the year, his master shows him who is still boss.

Tackle of the year.

Master and Apprentice. Hope they can both be doing it for years to come.
The hair bear brothers may well have been our best on park tonight. Matai played strong all night. And Jorge made good yardage every time he took the ball up, most of time in heavy traffic.

Great hit.

Taufua's one just before was pretty good as well.

In fact it was so good, I'm surprised it wasn't put on report as is the way the game is heading.

I remember Matai being penalised a few years ago for "hitting too hard".

And the league wants us to focus on more points scored. Nah I can see what will be on the highlights reel for the next five years.

Thing is, Matai is not a big guy, and he always goes after forwards. All timing and heart. Jorge's hit was a beauty, too - Walker stayed down to try to milk a penalty but it was perfectly clean. Both hits livened up an otherwise dull and disappointing game.

The timing of the shot is perfect - for a bloke who often carries niggling injuries to put his body on the line is inspirational - this should have embarressed the forwards to step up & get some decent contact...sad for Steve it didn't - also loved after the 'HIT' Matai dominates Tyrell & has a quiet word to him.....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6