Mateo - Hard Done By?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE

Bencher
Mateo has to be one of the unluckiest guys in NSW cup at the moment. Watching BJ offload to set up that try last night had me thinking of how perfect the reduced interchange is for Mateo. His offloads would help spark our attack. Yet he isn't even mentioned in terms of being considered for FG.

Mateo has to be one of the unluckiest guys in NSW cup at the moment. Watching BJ offload to set up that try last night had me thinking of how perfect the reduced interchange is for Mateo. His offloads would help spark our attack. Yet he isn't even mentioned in terms of being considered for FG.

His problem is his inability to selectively offload. He should pick his moments better rather than trying it in every ****ing tackle and putting us under pressure

Hasn't Mateo been **** in NSW Cup..?

He had a shocker on Sunday. Whether it was because his runners weren't as good or the forwards didn't lay the foundation, who knows.

But he was pretty poor.

They won't pick him on principle.. They wanted him gone & he said whatever, I'm staying - I've got a contract. Unless there is no other option (same as Wolfie) he wont get a run. Could be wrong but I doubt it...

giphy.gif

Mateo and his offloads

His offloads are pretty much a bad rep from previous years, he has been quite selective with us and even before he joined us.
I'd prefer to think his non-selection is a fitness ultimatum, you'll be considered as a backrower but only if you prove you can hack it for 80 min.
I hope he accepts the challenge, no-one doubts he has the talent.

Because we are so much off the pace. All the props just hitting it up and keeping it simple seems a good move until such time as we remember how to catch, pass, run hard and tackle. But BJ and the damage he caused with a few off loads highlighted how little creativity was in the forwards last night. I am not sure Jake is our best option at lock. Brown looks like he just wants to be a hole runner. Personally I think we need either Tred or Mateo for there ball playing back in the 17 in the next couple of weeks.

It would help DCE's game with another ball player as well.

Green being selected each week makes me wonder if Bozo has a love child. Struth Bozo is a bit of a ginger ninja. Dam you nepotism it's the 90's all over again:-(

His offloads are pretty much a bad rep from previous years, he has been quite selective with us and even before he joined us.
I'd prefer to think his non-selection is a fitness ultimatum, you'll be considered as a backrower but only if you prove you can hack it for 80 min.

If he proves he can hack it for 80 mins he might get 5 mins game time like Green

What year is this..? It's what people have been saying his entire career. I think he's reached the lost cause point as far as fitness goes.

There's such a point?
So I can stop trying now?
Well with the NRL its when your third team gives up on you. George Rose went from us to Melbourne to the Dragons to gone. Potato probably has another 5 years left though at Catalans. He should be renewing his Tongan/Samoan passport ASAP...

All the talent imaginable. Unfortunately a victim of his past laziness.

Mateo would be a step up from Green but only just. With the attack we have atm he would offload to an opposition player. How the f$&@ is Leary in NSW cup? Regardless of the NSW cup performance on the weekend he was good when he came on against the Dogs

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2