Mateo Nic names

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah we haven't seen him for the last 10 years so sorry for having an opinion. Maybe we should run our views by you before we express them.

Mavin i prefer to treat all people (even yourself) with some respect.

I agree. He is someone that can be amazing on his day but does need to feel the love to get in his groove. Plus he's come out and said he loves it here so he gets the nod from me. Still could lose a few though...

Mavin i prefer to treat all people (even yourself) with some respect.

Good for you but I'm not pissing in anyone's pocket the guy is exactly what I said Mr Potential.
My guess is he will come out and be motm tomorrow and then go missing for the next 10 weeks.

I certainly won't lose any sleep if you make an exception 2 your rule for me.

well we could have kept choc and had 3 knock ons and a penalty before half time, more errors than runs even........

Good for you but I'm not pissing in anyone's pocket the guy is exactly what I said Mr Potential.
My guess is he will come out and be motm tomorrow and then go missing for the next 10 weeks.

I certainly won't lose any sleep if you make an exception 2 your rule for me.

I guess i believe on being the same person online as I am in real life - i would not call someone something i would not be happy to say to their face.

Each to his own I guess

I guess i believe on being the same person online as I am in real life - i would not call someone something i would not be happy to say to their face.

Each to his own I guess

Give yourself a wrap why don't you self praise is no praise. Nothing I have said on this forum I wouldn't be happy 2 say 2 someone's face be that you or Mateo.

Not sure why you are so angry....perhaps it is time to relax and agree to disagree.

If i was a professional footballer and a fan came up to me and called me Mr Potential i would not be overly happy....but then again that is just my opinion, just like you have yours.

Not sure why you are so angry....perhaps it is time to relax and agree to disagree.

If i was a professional footballer and a fan came up to me and called me Mr Potential i would not be overly happy....but then again that is just my opinion, just like you have yours.

I'm not angry at all and I appreciate your opinion. I agree he wouldn't like it because people rarely like the truth. Pro sports you accept the money you have 2 handle the criticism as well as the pats on the back. I believe we agreed 2 disagree on another thread maybe we will be in agreement on a subject 1 day. Mr potential is not as hard as i could have gone I feel it's a fair comment on his career

Ma Teo. He reminds me of Ben Teo's Mum. But less energetic...

That's a joke. I hope he goes well this week.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7