Mateo taught T-Rex to off-load

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worringly with the Cronulla mention. I have a mate who is a Sharks member and they had some members function on Monday night to which those in attendance were told they have signed 2 players who are playing on Sunday. Now admittingly they didn't say from what grade, but like all players its a concern til they actually sign on the dotted line.

Did they say they were Manly players? Inu is unsigned and their under 20s are pretty good by the looks of the scorelines.

Masked Eagle said:
Worringly with the Cronulla mention. I have a mate who is a Sharks member and they had some members function on Monday night to which those in attendance were told they have signed 2 players who are playing on Sunday. Now admittingly they didn't say from what grade, but like all players its a concern til they actually sign on the dotted line.

Their strategy is probably to sign the 2 players who drop off the bench, just like they did with Cuthbo.

MadMarcus said:
Their strategy is probably to sign the 2 players who drop off the bench, just like they did with Cuthbo.

Careful what you wish for, that may yet be Lussick.

If T-Rex becomes half as good as Mateo could potentially be, then we have a superstar on our hands. The thing that worries me is that the group they mention, (Mateo, Inu, Horo etc) are all underachievers in terms of realising their natural abilities. Let's hope Dessie can adjust the attitude of T-Rex and turn him into a weapon.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8