Mateo vs Horo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I read something in the Herald today about Horo's manager (Orr) alluding to the idea that:

* Horo is currently outplaying Mateo on the field
* The Eagles are paying too much for Mateo
* If the Eagles release Mateo, Horo will be able to stay at the club

Both are playing reasonable football but I have Mateo ahead in terms of worth to the team this season, but I would like to know what the club are spending on him.

Orr has done enough damaged to our club this year. He is an absolute disgrace. The hide to complain about how much Manly pay Mateo forcing his client Horo out. Don't get me wrong I hope we keep Horo, and Mateo. But for Horo to stay he will just have to take unders this year. Justin can go thank his own manager Gav For that, it's what we pay DCE Not Feleti that may push Horo out next year. **** that man has a hide.

Mateo can single handedly change a game. Horo is more workman like. It's not really an apples for apples comparison.

Orr is a bad egg! I hope we keep both guys but push come to shove it pick Mateo because of his versatility and game breaking ability.

Orr's performance this yr has been disgraceful.Mateo has been far and away better value than Horo.Mateo has been injured a bit but has added another dimension.Horo only plays well around contract time.Signed in 2013 on a 1 yr deal nd played good and was rewarded with a 2yr extension but as he has done his whole career,became very lazy last yr.Now it's contract time and he's lifted again.Time to cut him loose and watch what Mateo can do.With no Foran next yr Mateo will be valuable

If both players played at 100% of their ability every week I have no problem with either of them.

The have genuine ability, which I cant say about all of our (ex-bunnies) forwards.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4