• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Fingers crossed with mateo, we really need him to hit the ground running.... I'm concerned about him, he's never been the type of player to want to roll the sleeves up and get the tuff stuff done, which we will need even more so with choc and Glenn departing..... I'm really keen to watch the back row on Friday night to see how they look in attitude wanting to do the tuff stuff, we know mateo has the flair but has he got the mongrel we so much need to replace what we have lost in the off season.
Should be a cracker, fingers crossed one of our guys thumps choc every time he takes it up.

Dont worry he has played 2 good games out of 200. He is due for another good one soon.

He'd want to roll his sleeves up. He plays for Manly now, not the Warriors.
We expect 100% committment once they pass the white line.

Dont worry he has played 2 good games out of 200. He is due for another good one soon.
Mateo was a key figure in the Warriors charge to the GF in 2011. He can play, but all too infrequently and inconsistently.
I predict the Eagles culture will bring out the best in him on a regular basis.

Fingers crossed with mateo, we really need him to hit the ground running.... I'm concerned about him, he's never been the type of player to want to roll the sleeves up and get the tuff stuff done, which we will need even more so with choc and Glenn departing..... I'm really keen to watch the back row on Friday night to see how they look in attitude wanting to do the tuff stuff, we know mateo has the flair but has he got the mongrel we so much need to replace what we have lost in the off season.
Should be a cracker, fingers crossed one of our guys thumps choc every time he takes it up.
Way to go dick head, couldn't have made me more correct..... This guy could go down as one of our worst buys in sea eagle history....... It wouldn't fill foran with confidence seeing this lazy lump outside him..... Huge disappointment .

The whole team had an attitude problem on Friday night. There's plenty of time for Mateo to prove his worth. Can get his arm free though.

I thought he wasn't too bad. He had the opportunity to offload a few times but his teammates weren't in a good position and he held onto it. He is someone who will take some time to gel with his new club.

How much time do Manly spend looking at the Q-Cup? They should scour through the ranks of the Qld sides for some halves, and maybe a big forward or 2. There is some quality playing in Qld each week. Look at Leary for example....

It was the kids first game,and things weren't exactly going our way.

Give him a few games before you write him off .

Way to go dick head, couldn't have made me more correct..... This guy could go down as one of our worst buys in sea eagle history....... It wouldn't fill foran with confidence seeing this lazy lump outside him..... Huge disappointment .

Typecasting a player after one game ....classic st

The forward pack has had wholesale changes over the off season with absolute minimal games to work on combinations etc. I agree he looked slow but he can get his arm free on a regular basis. The way everyone is going on analysing every player (negatively) we should swap the entire first team with the reggies so they get punished for the loss.

When is jamie buhrer back we have not won a game since he got that knee injury . Bring back the man with the head gear asap please

we should drop anyone who underperforms never to return.

I should get a call up by round 5 or 6

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7