Mathew Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
apart from a silly penalty he gave away that led to a head but try

he played a strong game

Manly Spirit ... well done brother

Proud to have you in our colors

over all big game from the boys ... unfortunately our staff fail to pull the right strings with our cattle

He should be one of our first picked every week he just does everything right. While he is not as fast as other wingers from what I've seen he makes up for it in every other way!

Yep, I agree he had a very good game tonight and he is showing plenty. Look forward to see him continue to build into next season

Gutsy player who who plays up to his potential, well done. Willame was strangely absent in this game though

Wow Zero Tackle says we signed him on a four year deal. Behind Cherry he would be our longest contracted player. We can forget any thoughts of him being a back up player, and put him in our starting 13 from now on. We ain't going to sign someone, that long term n have him play reserves.

**** me, we aren't going to run with Wiliame and Wright in the backline for years to come are we? Throw in Blake Green, and:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brayden Wiliame
04. Dylan Walker
05. Matthew Wright
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

is awful. Totally, completely awful.

Which dead set froot loop signed Wright to 4 damned years?

**** me, we aren't going to run with Wiliame and Wright in the backline for years to come are we? Throw in Blake Green, and:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brayden Wiliame
04. Dylan Walker
05. Matthew Wright
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Guess who played with Matthew Wright at Cronulla ???
Yep : Trent Barrett .
Wright was a lot faster then .......

he is no slower than Jorge and he can catch a high ball

Wow Zero Tackle says we signed him on a four year deal. Behind Cherry he would be our longest contracted player. We can forget any thoughts of him being a back up player, and put him in our starting 13 from now on. We ain't going to sign someone, that long term n have him play reserves.
I don't believe it. It must be a typo

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brayden Wiliame
04. Dylan Walker
05. Matthew Wright
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Just booked my holidays for September for the next 3 years. That's a disgusting line up.✈️

The guys a good back up option... if we are seriously planning on running with wiliame and wright full time then we wont be making too many finals appearances... dce and tom turbo arnt good enough to do it alone and playing reserve grade quality players wont win much...

Having said that,signing a contract with manly doesnt mean jack s*&t at the moment, just ask ballin or gutherson

His signing announced here

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2016/04/22/matthew_wright_to_jo.af_news.html

Just says "next three years", so assume 2016, 2017 and 2018. Still quite a long deal for a bit of a journeyman of a player. Can only presume it's a not a big $$ deal and we did sign a lot of "depth" outside backs on one year deals this year so maybe not all of them are coming back...ie Moltzen, Godinet, Goodall, John, Lavaka, ...plus Satini's current contract ends this season too and Ramien has moved on. No Lyon and possibly no Snake next year as well means we will be low on numbers for backs. I think he'll get a run somewhere based on that.

And not many probables in the under 20's. That's another year with a big turn over, if most of the current crop of backs don't get re signed.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brayden Wiliame
04. Dylan Walker
05. Matthew Wright
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Welcome back Ryan !!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4