Matt Ballin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
I would like to see matty ballin run the ball a bit more from dummy half,he seems like  a good ball player and is coming along nicely but it seems like as a dummy half hes more of a passer then a runner,i would like to see how damaging he could be by running the ball a little more,your thoughts?

He has started picking up some of LeSnacks tricks recently and has been doing his cross field dart and Dummy's

Which is good, it means he is watching other peoples games and picking up what they are doing in attack, trying some and taking the ones that work.

Ballin is a great player and with that kind of attitude can only get better

weird thing is that ballin fills in at second row at times but as stated has barely run this year.

personally i think he was playing better in his first season

Dan, 'Ballin is a great player', is a tad overstated.  'Good' or 'OK' might be the proper adjective.  Great?  I don't think so.

DSM5 link said:
Dan, 'Ballin is a great player', is a tad overstated.  'Good' or 'OK' might be the proper adjective.  Great?  I don't think so.

You don't read peoples "tone" and turns of phrase do you?

Everything is so literal for you isnt it?

But he is good enough to be next in line for Origin after Smith so he can't be too shabby

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6