Matt Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
Oh dear.......if you watched the Canberra game you will know what I'm saying. Thank heavens he's wearing green.

That defeat makes it 0 from 3 for my tipping.  Helps us stay where we are on the ladder however, and that matters more.

LOL poor little Gnome shouldve stayed in England
The Raiders lost the game that they had in the bag

The young fella that had such a great game in round 1 against cronulla  led the under 20's to a huge win.

What's the point of this? We were right to let him go, but he did do well for us. I watched it and felt for him, rather than wanting to give it to him.

Merdy33 link said:
What's the point of this? We were right to let him go, but he did do well for us. I watched it and felt for him, rather than wanting to give it to him.

Agree Merdy!!  It was sad to watch poor old Ox tonight.Ox will always be in Manly history.Whether the Ox bashers like it or not,Manly would not have won 08 without him..

I believe Raiders style does not suit Ox,he love to run the team and be calling the shots which just does'nt happen.he looks out of place there!!
Either that or he's just simply past it...

i love the bloke but he has gone on too long his body isnt up to it.
that was evident in 2009.

We parted ways with him at the right time maybe even a year too late

http://www.nrl.com/orford-under-pressure-to-retain-his-spot/tabid/10874/newsid/62070/default.aspx

Some of that article sounds very familiar to some of the thoughts here that were written about him here during the 2009 season (most notably: Orford's kicking game was awful. The ball frequently missed its mark and at times lacked depth.

"I thought a couple of times there, especially when we needed some high kicks, we needed to drive the ball a little bit further down," Furner said in obvious reference to his halfback).

Haven't seen any of his games to see how he is going, but it does take some time to get back into the NRL after being away

I sat here for 6 months reading that Jamie Lyon was a "fat, over rated, over paid, waste of space"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6